Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: the organization known as ORG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:: Incoming Transmission, encrypting signal...100% ::
:: Identification - Abrolhos ::
:: Designation - [REDACTED] ::
:: Location - [REDACTED] ::
:: Com-link established, video feed on ::

[Unreachable unless you are the recipient]
Greetings to whoever reads this message.
|-\-/-\\//-\-/-|
I've taken interest in your organization, and as such I would ask you this: are you able to further empower a cloaking device?

You see, I have researched -to an extent- the properties of Azurite when stimulated by energy. And so I thought that it could be applied to a cloaking device.

Yet, I'm no scientist at all, and that is where you supposedly come in. You have far more advanced machinery, laboratories and knowledge on the matter than I do.

Are you willing to help me out?

Fare thee well,
~ Abrolhos

:: Video feed off, com-link disengaged ::
:: User has signed off, applying protection protocols...100% ::
:: Transmission ended, applying encryption protocols...100% ::
:: Signal lost, tracing unavailable ::

[Image: VwaBqMl.png]
[Image: yzNkZxD.png]

- Director Taylor
- Omicron Research Group
- Sector 0 Clearance
- 2:42 PM - 25/8/825 A.S.

Greetings,

I have to admit, this message was quite the surprise for me. Your proposal has proven to be quite an interesting one as we've been wanting to to allocate a part of our resources towards the research of Azurite for quite a while now. And since current cloaking devices are horribly ineffective, developing an Azurite cloak would be an even more intriguing project. The ORG can and will assist you on that matter under the condition that we will be able to use the devices ourselves once it's been fully developed and is ready for production.

We would also need help in acquiring a decent amount of Azurite to power our research, details regarding this would be transmitted on a more direct channel. So to keep it short, you've got the ORG's help.

- Director Jacob Taylor
Omicron Research Group