Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Battlegroup Harmony HC [SECURED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 90tKqX7.png]
Name: Amy West
Subject: Operations

Harmony..

Given your reputation, the name is fairly contradictory isn't it?

I'll start with an introduction. I am Fleet Admiral Amy West with the Hellfire Legion. Recently, our forces have been attempting to make amends, as you're no doubt aware. The whole idea of combating mutual foes, especially the Unioners and the Navy, keeps pushing this effort forward, though recently I feel it's beginning to hit a brick wall. Not much of our time is maintained to keep this project underway, and like a good program, will hit it's fair share of bugs and crashes. My aim is to prevent that.

As the south of Liberty is commonly recognized as space solidly under your control, I'd like to request access for my detachment to operate within both Bering and Hudson to work towards this makeshift alliance. At the moment, this includes a strike-wing of fighters, a few bombers and my personally commanded gunship, the Vindicator. It could expand in the future as more assets are truly dedicated to aiding Harmony in this effort, but at the moment this is all I'm personally allowed to dedicate.

I know what it's like being tossed under the rug. Having what was promised to you taken without any word on your behalf. A lot of the folks in the Legion do, and I feel it's our obligation to prevent that from happening, or at the very least, exact judgement on those responsible for such acts.

If the Unioners want to play hardball, then we'll play hardball.
Stay safe out there.

West, out.

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: YW2s5r1.jpg]

ID: Admiral Jade Linford
Recipient: Hellfire Legion
Subject: --

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Greetings,

The Hellfire Legions assistance is more than welcome. While Harmony itself has tried to keep outside factions from getting involved, the Unioners have no issue throwing innocents into the fray. Clearance for access of Hellfire warships up to Battlecruiser will be granted. At this time we'll not permit battleships inside space except on diplomatic operations, and paired with the fact that our own facilities are pressed to maintain a fleet of smaller warships, we simply don't have the accommodations for a warship the size of a Arbiter-class dreadnought.

Never the less, the Unioners are playing hardball and trying to back us into a corner by turning allies against us. Already the Gaians have made multiple attempts to run the blockade of Pacifica, with varying degrees of success each run. No doubt they attempt to persuade the Hackers against us aswell. However, the Hackers have, so far, maintained a neutral stance.

I will make one thing perfectly clear, Admiral West. Any Lane Hackers within Separatist space are under our protection. Just as we have defended you from the Unioners and Hackers in our space, we will defend the Hackers. Your issues can be resolved elsewhere, not in my backyard. I will see to it the Hackers are notified of the same.

Regards,

Admiral Jade Linford

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
[Image: 90tKqX7.png]
Name: Amy West
Subject: Operations

Admiral Linford,

I appreciate the openness of Harmony's space for our operations. I'll see to it that any less active assets I can pull down here are. The Unioners wronged both of us Admiral, and I'd say it's long since been time for them to pay for their actions. Logically, I had no intention of commanding an Arbiter down here, as the idea of watching the whole thing slam into rocks is not my way of a planned afternoon.
Besides, to my knowledge you've already got one annoying metal tube bumping into all your asteroids, and I'm not talking about your own warships.

Your declaration on the Hackers, however, is noted. I've had my own dealings with them, and as much as I'm sure they'd love to give me a good right hook, though that isn't surprising for anyone wearing the Legion's neat little logo, I'll more than happily spare some tech savvy elitists if it means I can call someone else 'pal'.
Just as long as they don't get any spiffy ideas..

I won't drag this transmission on too long, then. As a final side-note, if you should need any aid with securing this 'blockade' of yours, especially against the likes of the 'Gaians', we'll be a plank's distance of a call away.

Stay safe out there.

West, out.