Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Mary Dross |Secure|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: iS6Z5u4.png]

COMM ID----------Jonathan Kalh
-------------------------------Battlegroup Scarabaeus

RECEIVER ID----Mary Dross
-------------------------------Unioners

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Dross, We have a situation in Bering and I am being re-routed to some second hand chap who does not know his elbow from his ass... What is your status?

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Scarab|CV-Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]
Incoming Transmission...

[Image: doGxgWY.jpg][Image: kpEJvgt.jpg]

loading data...

...data recieved...

opening file...

[Image: 0a7d35db501416dc.png]

Encryption: ΣnςrƴρťıΩN: ΛΣŜ-25
Date: 26, 08, 825 A.S.
To: Captain Jonathan Kalh, Battlegroup Scarabaeus
Subject: Bering

Priwjet Jonathan,

I really didn't expect to get contacted by you, I always enjoyed your company and I have to say I miss it.

You, or better they have a Situition Bering, what thankfully isn't my problem anymore. You wonder where I am well, all I can say is, deep in the souther Omega's to serve for a Nation that allowes me to proove my potential and where my action have a purpose for a greater good. I left the "glorious" Union, after some failed assasination attempts and due to the lack of discipline. As far as I remember, before all the bad things started, the Union was about to start a war against the Harmony, or to be exactly the Triumvirate had no other option than to do so.

And I am sorry that my leave forced them to bring you in contact with, who ever it is now. But feel free to cantact me, I think it would be possible to even arrange a meeting after my current task is done.

Regards,

Attachments: -None-

For Sirius, for the Coalition,
into the Shadows, to shine with bright.

Signed,
Mary Annelise Dross,
Initiate,

...Transmission closed
[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: iS6Z5u4.png]

COMM ID----------Jonathan Kalh
-------------------------------Battlegroup Scarabaeus

RECEIVER ID----Mary Dross
-------------------------------Unioners

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

I can see why you left, I don't know anyone who would want to live in that situation. The Coalition is well... Problematic for me to say the least. While I have had very limited contact with them, I do know from my time serving as an Order Agent that the Coalition and The Order are allies and I'm sure by now Golanski has informed them about me and my Osiris. So having a meeting with you would be hard to say the least, unless you can do some digging of your own and see if the Coalition is indeed actively trying to re-possess the Osiris for the Order.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Scarab|CV-Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]
Incoming Transmission...

[Image: doGxgWY.jpg][Image: kpEJvgt.jpg]

loading data...

...data recieved...

opening file...

[Image: 0a7d35db501416dc.png]

Encryption: ΣnςrƴρťıΩN: ΛΣŜ-25
Date: 26, 08, 825 A.S.
To: Captain Jonathan Kalh, Battlegroup Scarabaeus
Subject: Bering

Priwjet Jonathan,

I have some freetime soon and would like to talk to you personal, maybe I can answer you some questions. name me a place and a time near your position and I will appear. If possible I would like to know the current status of Bering and the whole conflict, if you are allowed to do that. Not for the Coalition, for my self, no worries. Because I think the Harmony lulled you in their sweet lies and since I consider you as a friend, well I don't like friends being used as tools.

Regards,

Attachments: -None-

For Sirius, for the Coalition,
into the Shadows, to shine with bright.

Signed,
Mary Annelise Dross,
Initiate,

...Transmission closed