Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Constellation Cruise After Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Welcome to the Constellation Cruise After Party :)

Well things didnt exactly go as planned but not bad for a first time arround.
If you guys would like to improve this event and do it again next year I will put it togeather again.

You can also post your pics here from the event.
it was fun.........but would of been better without the horrible lag and if all the positions were filled up.
Wow all i will say its was great

i when just how i thought it would

and lol i killed a guy with my liner lol
Hey everyone. Great job, it was fun and I had a great time. Rheinland was satisfied with the efforts of their forces. The two agents from Rheinland, Kusari, and the one freelancer were a great addition.

Hope everone had fun.

Hype
Im glad you guys had fun.

Thanks again to those that helped.

Also Next time if I can help it I will photograph or get some action... I spent most of my timne in space looking for a base to un equip my shields

Had fun though

lag was a bit much sometimes... Oh and I have your stuff quin if u want it
It was a great RP event, But the lag was horabal, I will post some pics for every 1 2 look at..
Oh one more thing I have another more relaxed RP event we can do over several weeks ill explain later after I relax from today.

Oh and get this... I listened to pirates of the caribbean while I played... LOL
Oo this 1 might be better than the last 1 (eg what we did 2 day)
Sounds like it was fun. Maybe I'll do it next year (schedule it during the summer?)
I dunno... It was somewhat distressing to see my team horribly out-matched in the end. :dry:

You guys can party, I'll do a little (Was a good idea, and it stayed mostly with it). Next time, however, I'm bringing a f-ckin Gunboat. That should even the odds.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6