Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IRG Board of Directors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: JU5fzVq.png]

Colonel P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
|O| - The Order ~
Command Structure : [Receiver-ID]
IRG| - Zoners ~

Proposal : [Subject]

Guten abend,

My name is Colonel Patricia Becker, an officer with the Order. As of late, our operations have begun expanding past the border of the Edge Nebula, though operations within the Edge against the Nomadic threat continue to press on.
I know that recently the IRG has assisted the Doctor with certain instances. I was hoping that, in the interest of rebuilding relations between the Zoners and the Order as a whole, a joint project would be possible.

As my section's chief logistician and fleet manager, it's in my interest to not only maintain good relations with those around us militarily, but also see that we're able to counter any threat we encounter out here. With our focus on the Nomads and their thralls, it seems appropriate that we should be able to maintain a platform for our strikecraft in the field. I'd like to ask if the IRG would be willing to allow us to supply and fund the construction of a fully armed and equipped 'Aquilon'-class carrier for use against the invaders. Having such a light and nimble vessel with the ability to hold strikecraft on the go will be a boon to our efforts, and secure view in the eyes of your people that we wish to continue to work together to secure Humanity's future.

I look forward to hearing from you. Should our sect be able to provide any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

Tschüss.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]