Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Commissioner, Liberty Police, Inc. | From: Myron Anagnos, Interspace Commerce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From: Myron Anagnos, Freighter Pilot, Interspace Commerce
To: Commissioner Chun-Mai Dawn, Liberty Police, Inc.
Subject: The behavior of your officers!
Encryption: None

Dear Commissioner Dawn:

I recently had the severe displeasure of interacting with two of your officers, broadcasting identification as Steven Harris and Randall Sullivan, while conducting legal transport operations on behalf of my employer, Interspace Commerce. I wish to lodge a formal complaint against these two officers.

While transporting a shipment of light arms from Detroit Munitions to West Point Academy, I came across a Samura transport obstructing the trade lane entry from Manhattan toward West Point Academy. Because I am flying a smaller vessel, I would have had no issue flying around the partially-blocked lane and departing for my destination. However, not only would your officers not allow me to pass, but Officer Harris shot and disabled your own trade lane to stop me! And not once, but three separate times!

This sort of behavior is a terrible reflection on the Liberty Police. I realize you're a for-profit corporation, just like Interspace, but there's no reason for this. We have enough problems in Liberty space - smugglers, pirates. Only minutes before this incident, I saw some Rogues attacking a poor Kusari freighter, and were your officers anywhere to be found? No! Instead, they are harassing legitimate Liberty business interests!

I would request that you review with these officers proper protocol for interactions with Liberty corporations. Right now, they certainly are not earning you any friends!

Respectfully,

Dylan Walker
Freighter Pilot
Interspace Commerce, Inc.

// ooRP: If you read this message in the voice of the complainer at the beginning of the Sean Ashcroft mission (the first guy you shoot at, who isn't Ashcroft) from the single player Freelancer story, it will be a lot funnier. Thank you Steven and Randall for some great, fun, not serious role play. We need more of that!