Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Katherine Pennybrooke.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming transmission...

[Image: sa2c7dz.png]

ID: Aoi Oono.
Encryption: Unbreakable.
Subject: --

Ugh... hi there, Kath. Sorry i did not reach out to you earlier. Dream took over me in a swift and unapologetic manner, and my mind was somewhat messy as of late. I've only managed to get everything more or less together just now.

Yesterday left me in... ambiguous state of mind.
On one hand, it was nice to meet such an outstanding and open-minded person, that seems to be capable of at least partially lifting the sins of humanity that does not despise for being an outstanding geek i appear to be.
On the other hand... Kath, you are travelling along with a Nomad. Despite i am fairly surprised it haven't turned out to be an aggressive killing machine... i am still rather to be cautious about them rather than trust them.

One day, perhaps, i will walk this path of yours. For now - i just want to be your general travelling geek girl. Not to mention it is unlikely i will once again find a place for myself in Sirius, especially after my last relative who i considered valuable fell silent a while ago.
I've got no reply from him, no matter how hard i have tried.
Well, it is... unfortunate, but not that i am that disappointed. Anyway.
I believe i owe you some promise to uphold. Thus, i shall grant you a sneak peek on some of my artwork.
Hope to hear from you soon, Kath.

[Image: Bx6BQRO.png]

Dear Aoi;

I'm very happy to hear from you. I certainly enjoyed our conversation, but I wasn't sure what you would be taking from it. I'm glad to hear it may have helped you in some way. You're right of course that caution is important, whether you're dealing with other humans or them. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with traveling without a specific aim - it's what I did for years, slowly learning about the sector, the forces of power and how they interact, and indeed myself, before I found an interest and a specific goal that I felt like dedicating myself to. You are bound to find places, things and people that interest you.

I'm very impressed by your artwork! You certainly have professional talent. Maybe some day, you can draw me in your style? That is something I would love to see.
Please keep following your passion.

I have no doubt our paths will cross again. Safe flying, until we meet again.

- Katherine

[Image: 7bYxynB.png]
Incoming transmission...

[Image: HvnLhJD.png]

Encryption: Apocrypha.

Ohayō, Katherine.

It was quite an eventful time since our meeting. First, and foremost - you remember me mentioning my elder brother?
He gave me a major relief by finally letting know of himself. He is know on Cambridge, and he decided to step off from space travels for a bit. I can understand him, as he done quite a lot in the last months.
He deserved his rest.

There is a also a positive side in his temporary inactivity, that, however, brings up some concerning thoughts that he might not be coming back to space. Since yesterday - i have inherited our mutual project - Sparta-2. It is an Aquilon-class Zoner carrier, so, with little doubts, i can invite you aboard of it any time.
I am on the move again. Well, assuming you know and understand i only stay in one place for brief moments... i have returned to Bering. My usual, precious safe haven; spoke with the locals - and found out that someone turned the place into an isolated battlefield, and, as by now, it seems to be an internal strife involving more and more parties as the time passes. I could swear i saw a Gaian yesterday!...

Anyway, i'm not stepping inside without a cloaking device - or a solid armor. You never know what to expect of the angry locals when they are obsessed.

Eh?... D-drawing you... in my style? Well, that would be the first time i would be drawing a real person, but i think this can be done.
Until next time, dear Katherine, i hope to meet you soon enough.

Dear Aoi;

What an interesting development this has been. I, too, have a brother with which I have a sometimes tempestuous relations with, though he is exactly the same age as me. But I was intrigued by your call, and have made my way to Rheinland, Interestingly enough, the very first person that stopped me was a Unioner, who correctly guessed after a short conversation that it was you that I wished to contact in Bering. In any case, I'll likely stay around the Rheinland region at least for a little while. I'd like to learn about more about the conflict myself.
Maybe all three of us could have a meeting sometime.

- Katherine

Incoming transmission...

[Image: sa2c7dz.png]

Encryption: Apocrypha.

Ohayō, Katherine.

Sparta was now put on a standby in the neighboring system of Hudson, provided the Separatists seem to be the initiating side of the conflict - i can not take any risks by going there together with my crew. It was already enough blood spilled, and i don't want nor my own blood, nor the blood of those who hold trust in me - to be added there.
However, The Sparta will have a docking bay reserved for Pennybrooke - should you ever want to pay me a visit.
I will be looking forward to it, despite leaving it to you to pick the time and date.

Incoming transmission...

[Image: 4ZBAa85.png]

Encryption: A҉̕͡p̡͠o̵c҉r̵̶̢y̧ph̢͏a͡͠.

Katherine.

It took me a while to think about your words and your goal - the one you are calling "The Great Unification".
I have no place in the modern society in it's current state. I have no purpose to follow.
I wish to express a desire to follow your cause, as i see this as the best way to employ Humanity's potential.
Let me know if we could meet soon.

Incoming transmission...

[Image: VVAfxJG.gif]

Subject: Long time no see, Pennybrooke-san.

Hey, Katherine.

Just wanted you to know i'm still alive and kicking.
I had to keep a low profile for a while, skimming through the distant space, arranging myself a more comfortable vessel to travel around - by all means, but now - i am back to Omicrons. Think you can buy some time to catch up and hang out around some quite places? Let me know what you think about it. I missed you, and i'll be expecting an answer soon.

Dear Aoi;

It's wonderful to hear from you again! I've still been spending most of my time out here, but things have been heating up lately. I can't make guarantees in regards to any peace and quiet, but we should be able to find a moment if we look hard enough.
These are exciting times, our strength is growing but so is our enemies'.
If you're heading out to the Edge, I'm sure we'll find each other at some point.

- Katherine

Incoming transmission...

[Image: VVAfxJG.gif]

Subject: Heading out to the Edge.

Hello, Katherine.

In fact, i am already there. Hanging out around the Freeport as the only more or less acceptable station for me to be at.
Will be looking forward to our next meeting.