Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Information] Welcome to Canberra Star City
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to Canberra Star City. I am Lovelace Prototype 1, designated Annabella, and I will be your guide.

As you have just arrived on the station, you are on the Market Layer. Take the elevator up or down one floor for your shopping needs - up will lead you to shipboard equipment and supplies, down will take you to personal goods. If you're a travelling trader, the lower level also houses the Octavarium Mercantile Guild liaison for bulk purchases. Interested parties may contact Station Administration to rent space on the Market Layer for their own purposes.

Further upward on the Command Layer, you'll find the Fourth Octavarium Fleet offices, the Octavarium Intelligence Commission headquarters, and Station Administration, in order. While the Fleet is open to visitors, it is best that you only stop in if you have specific business. I do not recommend going to the Commission headquarters if they don't want you; they do have an elevator override, and could send you down 20 floors and force you to use the stairs to get back. It's good exercise, however. If you have any problems or concerns while you're here, Station Administration is there to help.

Below the Market Layer, you'll find Residential. The name is somewhat misleading, as there are also businesses on those floors, catering to those who live on Canberra or intend to stay for a while. Several restaurants, one furniture store, and more. Those interested in a short-term stay can find rooms for rent at Two Lights Lodging, on the uppermost Residential level. If you're interested in renting or buying a more permanent residence, that usually requires citizenship, but in certain cases a special arrangement can be made. Contact Station Administration for details.

I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any specific questions, I can be contacted at any public access terminal.

//OORP explanation. This subforum is a place for all RP centering on Canberra's continued operations. It's as public as the station is; interested non-NO parties are welcome to post. Friendly parties can use it as a neutral meeting ground, RP some trade deals or individual sales, etc. This is essentially an experiment based on expanding the Watering Hole thread concept and seeing just how much we can do with a POB for RP.