Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Pacifica Shipyard [//] From: Haze Squadron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: OFFLINE]:::

»ID: Grapefruit Haze Squadron
»Location: SCRAMBLED
»Subject: Home
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

We wish you a good day. I have a feeling, that you could already guess that we are affiliated with the Core, but before you remove this message... I should inform you, that we aren't going to do anything against you. We have an offer for you. And money. We have heard about this little disaster in Bering and we think that additional resources will be useful for you. So... If you keep reading, then I guess you are interested?

We need a place, that can fit four snub-class ships at the same time. This place also should be able to support the life of eight people aboard. But it also should be smaller than Bustard class ships and liners. Something with the size of... Gunboat? We actually need you only to develop this project, as we think that we can build it somewhere else. Currenty we have in mind the base of civilian gunboat with partially removed engines to give more space for hangars and living quarters, as this ship is supposed to be some kind of semi-base.

Now the question. How much do you want to for the development of such project? Or rather... Do you even want to take this project? We aren't much aware of relations between the Core and Die Alster Union, but we still can do this project, but only keep this in secret. We are not contacting any kind of legal shipyard, because... Well, they all are affiliated wth the Houses and we totally don't respect it.

Grapefruit Haze Squadron,
Mercenary company,

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

:::[BOOSTING TRANSMISSION]:::

:::[BOOSTING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: ttxbfA7.jpg]

To: Grapefruit Haze Squadron
Subject: Your Offer & Request
Encryption: Absolute

Hello:

I am Captain Liam Mueller, member of the Alster Union's high command. I don't know you. I've checked our databases, and no other command council members seem to know you either. It appears that, while we know of Core, you are a complete unknown. Strike one against you.

Your offer is also rather vague. Resources? Credits? How about some specifics, please. Strike two against you.

I'd be tempted to call your brazen demand for Union technical and ship-building resources strike three, but then I'd have to give nearly everyone who approaches us that strike. We are the best at what we do, there is no doubt about it. However, we need proof that what we build for you will not be turned against the Union.

Find three ships that are enemies of the Union. Any faction. Destroy them, and provide proof. Then we'll talk.

Respectfully,
Captain Mueller

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: OFFLINE]:::

»ID: Grapefruit Haze Squadron
»Location: SCRAMBLED
»Subject: Home
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Okay.

Grapefruit Haze Squadron,
Mercenary company,