Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BPA; BAF; SIS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....execute additional security encryption....
....connection established......

[Image: jonas3.png]

Earlier today, acting in my official capacity as an SIS agent, I was attacked outright and openly by several freelance vessels bearing the mark [tCS]. This attack occured in the Newcastle system at the Scarborough Station junction. These vessels claimed to be there to attack me to claim a bounty set out by an unknown party. I assumed the bounty attack was upon me because we were broadcasting SIS tagged callsigns at the time, as they were not exactly specific about why I was being targeted. Yet they demonstrated to be well aware they were attacking the SIS with purpose. I and Agent Skirka, who arrived just after the attack began, was forced to take emergency refuge at Scarborough Station due to the ambush.

We at the SIS would like to see this organization blacklisted in Bretonia, and added to all Lawful bounty listings. Our organization will be treating them as enemies of the state unless otherwise designated by BretGov.

I'm sure it goes without saying that to openly attack Bretonian agents, in our own space, very near a civilian facility cannot be tolerated from neutral appearing mercenary organizations. We will be issuing our own bounties as well. The evidence clearly shows this group in violation of sections 3.2.8 for possession of BAF pilots, and 4.1, for assault on Lawful entities. Evidence has been enclosed.

SCAN DATA

Thank you for your attention.

Agent Jonas Hudson, SIS

Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[Image: 2qamo8z.png]
....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***