Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Hyperspace People, merchant captain. | Supplies requisition.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: JAk9BDe.png]

Recipient: THP merchant captain.

Sender: "Hikari"

Subject: We've got an offer for you.

Encryption: "Okina hogo."

Kon'nichiwa.

Our past history of relationship with The Hyperspace people were brief, and barely pleasant, despite that, and in a honest belief there is always a field for improvement.

Keeping in mind you are a man of action - i will spare my breath from lyrics. Your reputation speaks for yourself. I expect you to uphold it and become valuable and reliable partners, providing their logistical support on multiple occasions.
Currently, we have two ongoing projects that would require your attention - should we reach a conclusion on a price.

The first one involves supplying a modular base, it's location have been disclosed to you through more secure channels. The current logistical needs of that base are listed below:
  • 15.000x Robotic Hardware.
  • 10.000x Magnetic Superconductors.
  • 15.000x Industrial Hardware.
  • 10.000x Fusion Diodes.

The second project involves reconstruction of a large warship. This project is much larger compared to the modular base supplying.
The materials list is attached below, the location for the resources delivery is Mito Shipyards, located in Chugoku, grid square 2B.

Armor plating and hull integrity:
  • High Performance alloy; 0|36.000 units.
  • Hull segments; 0|16.000 units.
Primary and secondary power circuit:
  • Optronics; 0|20.000
  • Magnetic superconductors; 0|15.000
Engines:
  • Engine components; 0|20.000
  • Magnetic superconductors; 0|10.000
Weapon systems:
  • Armaments 0|28.000
  • Optronics 0|5.000
Life support systems:
  • Xenobiotic filters: 0|30.000
  • Magnetic Superconductors; 0|10.000
Main generator:
  • Energy field equipment; 0|10.000
  • Magnetic Superconductors; 0|5.000

Please assess these material requirements and provide us with a price you find sufficient for these projects to be accomplished as soon as possible. Please, take note that second project has a higher priority over supplying the modular base.

All the cargo manifests for the second project are to be posted below, providing a clear and unaltered evidence of the resources delivered to Mito Shipyards.

I am looking forward to your reply.