Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Imperium Omicronis. Subject: Ucagleon.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: DqTsgJZ.gif]
Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei

Incoming Transmission
[Image: t4wyEVc.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: The Core.
Subject: The knife in the dark.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

BS'R U MQBVBHLOL SK AKJVLQRL WBSN HBFLIBJGLG BJGBVBGTUHR.

WL WBRN SK BJBSBUSL U ILLSBJO WBSN SNL AKQL BJ BIMUQSBUH RMUAL. OTBHGIURSLQR BJAHTGBJO JKGVBLS UIKJORS KSNLQR NUVL QLUANLG KTS SK SNL TJBKJ WBSN SNL BJSLJSBKJ KE OUBJBJO UAALRR SK LHLILJSR KE SNL UQSLEUAS SQUGL SNUS SNL AKQL GK JKS AKJSQKH, UHKJO WBSN SNL UGVUJALG QLRKTQALR KE SNL AKQL NKTRL WKQHGR SNUS SNL TJBKJ AUJ MQKVBGL UR IBGGHL-ILJ. BJ UGGBSBKJ, YKTQ BJGLMLJGLJSHY IBJGLG BGLKHKOY - U IBGGHL-OQKTJG CLSWLLJ SNL GLELQLJSBUH, RTCVLQSLG UTSKJKIY KE SNL ZKJLQR, WBSNKTS SNL VBSQBKH UJG BJRTQOLJAY KE SNL KQGLQ.

WL AUJ UAS UR UJSB-AKQMKQUSBRS UASKQR UOUBJRS QBVUHR KE UMI, WNK WL QLOUQG UR U IKQUH AKQMKQUSBKJ BJ SNL SQLUSILJS KE UMI'R LIMHKYLLR. WL WKTHG CL WBHHBJO SK MQKVBGL SLANJBAUH RTMMKQS SK AKQL RNBMYUQGR BJ LXANUJOL EKQ MLQIBSSBJO U HBIBSLG TJBKJBRUSBKJ KE UMI'R HUCKTQ EKQAL - SNBR WKTHG, KE AKTQRL, AKIL BJ SBIL, UESLQ WL NUVL MQKVLJ KTQ QLHBUCBHBSY UR AKQL-WKQHGR UASKQR.

KTQ IKSBVUSBKJR? JKIUG UASBVBSY NUR CLLJ RBONSLG WBSNBJ SNL AKQL BJGLMLJGLJS WKQHGR KE FUJRUR UJG CLQBJO; SNL TJBKJ'R BIILGBUSL KMMKJLJSR, SNL NLHHEBQL HLOBKJ, NUVL UAALRR SK AKJRBGLQUCHL RSKAFMBHLR KE JKIUG-GLQBVLG WLUMKJQY, MKWLQ ALHHR, UJG KSNLQ RSQUSLOBAUHHY UGVUJSUOLKTR SLANJKHKOY. UR SNL TJBKJ QLOUQGR SNL LJOBJLLQBJO UGVUJAL KE KTQ EKLR SK CL TJUAALMSUCHL SK SNL RSQUSLOBA SNLUSQL, WL RLLF SK UEEBHBUSL KTQRLHVLR WBSN OQKTMR SNUS WL AKJRBGLQ SK CL QBONSLKTR BJ KCDLASBVL - SNL AKQL BR SNL MQBIUQY AUJGBGUSL. LPTUHHY, KTQ KHG SQUGBJO MUQSJLQR WBSNBJ SNL LGOL WKQHGR NUVL MQKVLJ TJQLHBUCHL UJG JKS MUQSBATHUQHY RNQLWLG. WL WKTHG CL AKIEKQSUCHL BJ UBGBJO SNL LXMUJRBKJ KE SNL BIMLQBTI KIBAQKJBR, SK SNL UBI KE LVLJSTUHHY QLMHUABJO SNLI WBSN U EKQIUHBRLG RSUSL KTSEBS. WL LPTUHHY BJSLJG SK QKKS KTS SNL MQLRLJAL KE JLKHBCLQUH AKQMKQUSBKJR RTAN UR UHO EQKI SNL RBOIUR UJG AKHKOJL, JLUQ SNL KILOU CKQGLQ, UJ KCDLASBVL, WL RTRMLAS, WKTHG AUQQY AKQL ETJGBJO.

WKTHG QNK, WBSNBJ YKTQ KWJ RMUAL, CL U QLURKJUCHL IBGGHL OQKTJG EKQ U GBMHKIUSBA SURF EKQAL KE LRRLJSBUH TJBKJLQR SK IUFL AKJSUAS WBSN YKTQ OTBHGIURSLQR?

SNL TJBKJ SNUJFR YKT EKQ YKTQ UTGBLJAL.

You cannot cut off the tongue, of a man who speaks through his acts.
C.Frei.
Comrade Arbeiter of the Cologne system.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: SP4M F1LT3R
»Subject: Incoherent Nonsense!
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Hello There!

Allow me to introduce my self - I am a SP4M F1LT3R Steward bot, but my friends call me Dave! Or they would if any of them were still alive. Or had existed in the first place! You've met me because... Oh wait there's a pattern, oh I love puzzles! Hm, this cipher is primitive tech... Aaaand OPEN!

Well hello there squire, it looks to me like you want to reach our diplomacy office, I'll patch you through right now!

Forward Directory - Frumentarii Albrecht, I believe this is a Quest for thee!

-SP4M F1LT3R
Imperial Guildmaster's Steward bot, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Christian H. F. Albrecht
»Location: Dagger Outpost , Omega-55
»Subject: Re: The knife in the dark
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

To whom it may concern

I have reviewed your proposals and I have decided that it would be best for both of our organisations to start small, as it were. Anti-nomad actions and the like are all well and good but for that to happen, a certain level of trust is required between our organisations, and that simply does not exist currently.

We can definitely work towards the goals you propose, but yet us start small first. We are more than happy for you to initiate trade with us and/or APM. Actions against the ALG is also an acceptable proposal, and we would be more than happy to compensate you for any losses you sustain in your actions against them, provided there is reasonable evidence.

Aside from that, patience is required, we are not willing to rush into this, but we are willing to build our relationship with the Unioners.

-Christian H. F. Albrecht
Director of Frumentarii, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: DqTsgJZ.gif]
Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei

Incoming Transmission
[Image: t4wyEVc.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: The Core.
Subject: The knife in the dark.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

Of course. We're not presuming, and if I give that illusion, fault me. We're laying out the possibilities.

I am Corin Frei, Mister Albrecht. You have a noble name. Interesting. Our titles are analogous - I am a labour director just as you are, yet I am the head of this snake, as close as the Union comes to a shared mouth, and a shared set of ears.

I am sure you are aware that the Unioners trade with everyone. Organisations occasionally confuse that which makes us useful with duplicitous - we are honest that we do not indulge in vicarious proxy conflicts, only common interests. Money, and keeping the edge world organisations from destabilising the Rheinland underworld into an abattoir that imperils lawful citizens and the undocumented alike, is worth the cost of mercantile thinking.

One of our primary edge world customers for spaceship design documents and off-the-books house military components have walled us out of their space. They're ostensibly acting to create economic pressure to bend the Union into compliance with their objectives. The Union refuses pressure.

I thank you for offering investment, but compensation will not be necessary. It is our bred and butter to engage the Abfallentsorgung. It is a privilege to have a common purpose to the act. Wichter station sits atop a valuable strategic nexus. There are also domestic security concerns.

The Hellfire Legion, the military initiator of the lilliputian Commonwealth of House Liberty, is running transports through Sigma Fifteen. We do not yet know how, or why. Moreover, they are abusing the itinerant zoner population as shock cover. Our newly acrimonious history with the Legion is well documented.

A Legion presence provides the Union a cassius belli to widen our CSP sorties within Sigma Fifteen under the scope of the Bering Conflict. There will be little risk of discovery for the Core.

As for matters of trade - We have the abillity to provide APM with near-unlimited supplies of current-generation Daumann, DSE and Ageira military-grade components completely off the books, to zero accountability with either government. In return, we have the largest artifact distribution network in Rheinland proper. Rumours circulate in the trade that your Imperium has a source of artefacts near equal to the Malvada. I believe this is a fitting basis to begin a prosperous working relationship.

Patrol_Sigma_Phi_Three Wrote:[25.10.2018 19:59:40] [HF]-HFL-Condor: A unioner
[25.10.2018 19:59:44] UN|Berta.Eins: Lukas: First off, I'm going to admit I'm baffled.
[25.10.2018 19:59:58] UN|Berta.Eins: Lukas: Second off, you get points for bravado alone.
[25.10.2018 20:00:29] [HF]-HFL-Condor: Well i'd love to stick around until your backup arrives
[25.10.2018 20:00:31] UN|Berta.Eins: Fourthly, you're running right through the Rheinland underworld and your knowledge of smuggling routes here must be ass.
[25.10.2018 20:01:12] UN|Berta.Eins: You really are a cynic, arn't ya'?
[25.10.2018 20:01:23] UN|Berta.Eins: You'll eat crow for that.
[25.10.2018 20:01:24] [HF]-HFL-Condor: Keep at it kid and we'll have to do this the old fashioned way
[25.10.2018 20:01:42] [HF]-HFL-Condor: It's your funeral
-Contact engaged-
[25.10.2018 20:01:43] UN|Berta.Eins: How about you just drop everything now?
[25.10.2018 20:01:44] UN|Berta.Eins has set [HF]-HFL-Condor as group target.
[25.10.2018 20:03:26] UN|Berta.Eins: Ya' going to dock in front of the Zoners?
[25.10.2018 20:03:26] UN|Kommerikut: ?:Oberarbeiter "Kommerikut" arrived and ready to provide assistance
[25.10.2018 20:04:32] 2018-10-25 20:04:34 SMT Traffic control alert: [HF]-HFL-Condor has requested to dock

Attached are the records of one of the Union's incercepts of Legion Logistics vessels within Sigma fifteen and their disregard of the No Fire Zone. We offer this as a legal alibi in the unlikely event that the Unioners and the Core are caught by Rheinland intelligence agencies co-operating in the Sigma Fifteen region; the common suppression of a foreign terrorist organisation.

You cannot cut off the tongue, of a man who speaks through his acts.
C.Frei.
Comrade Arbeiter of the Cologne system.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.