Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Hunter Wolff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Username removed

delete my profile already
To: Isaak Melor
Subject: Ivan & The Union
Encryption: Heavy

Herr Melor:

This information is incredibly useful. I will share it with my flight wing commander and my USPA commanding officer. This Ivan sounds like quite the character. Unfortunately, the Union has so many concerns right now, I can only hope he keeps his distance for the time being. We have other matters to attend to.

I've recently received a field promotion to Flight Operations Liaison for Bering. This now gives me the authority to officially offer you a contract with the Union, to provide for our mutual defense and protection in all Alster Union territory, with a focus on Bering. I'm prepared to discuss terms as soon as you are able to meet in person. Per your request, this will not require induction into the Union, but will simply be a support contract under whatever terms we can agree.

Let's not waste time. Tempus fugit.

See You Soon,
Hunter

Username removed

[Image: Nv5EeaW.png]

Subject: Harmony & Rebellion
Encryption: Absolute

Isaak:

Your information is very valuable, and corresponds to what I expected. A recent monitoring of communications between Harmony and the Gaian Cohort has given me an in to reach out to Harmony's Admiral Linford. I don't know what will come of it, but I will be taking the lead on communicating with her. I know that the Union will not abandon Bering, no matter any other circumstance. Not under current leadership. I just have to convince her of my sincerity.

As for the rest of it, I don't have the authority yet to make such a proposal. But I will. I have put the wheels in motion, and will be reaching out to the Hackers with an update and to get their consent. I will also be discussing my side of our bargain with them, in case of the worst. I've also decided to speak to the Gaians and see if they will back the play. Finally, I am meeting with an old friend inside the Union with a lot of influence, Franz Rousse, in the next few days to make an attempt to secure his backing as well. He is currently sending data back to Gallia, so I think I know the appropriate offering to get him on my side.

Your assignment now is to subtly reach out to any mercenaries you know whose reputation won't be soured by an association with the Union. Despite the Hackers and their belief this can be resolved with a vote, I'm not that hopeful. There will be blood, and possibly a lot of it. I'd like as many guns on our side as possible, but I can't make these queries directly because of the risk of discovery.

I hate to ask you to tap on your connections through Mr. Norovich again, but in this case, I must. Just make sure to stay far enough from his circles that he does not discover you or our intentions. The time approaches rapidly, Isaak. Stay safe and keep your head down.

Thank you,
Hunter

Username removed

Subject: Harmony Communications

Isaak:

You are correct. There's no other choice in the matter now. In speaking with trusted friends, we all come to the same conclusion. Only Frei's complete deposition, and the removal of any supporting assets he has in the Union's fleet, will accomplish what I am after - the safety of my people. This includes Admiral Shultsky.

We do not suspect they will go quietly. While the Lane Hackers offer their support for a new Arbeitsdirektor vote, you and I will make sure we have a proper military force to ensure success if it turns to civil war. I hope soon to secure the allegiance of the commander of the Union's most powerful ship, the Sirene. It would be a body blow to Frei, and possibly the fatal one.

Regarding Yann Blackwings...I still don't trust him. He's proven a liar before, and he knows who I am. He's also heard me speak of my goal of peace before, and laughed in my face for it. I think he's deceiving you, and has no goal other than weakening the Union. I am still trying to get in touch with Admiral Linford. Don't reach out to Blackwings again until Linford and I talk. I want to go around the two-faced Commander if at all possible.

How goes your negotiations with other parties? Any outside interest in material or military support for our little endeavor?

Things are coming together quickly now. By week's end, we may have all the pieces in place to topple Frei and start repairing the damage he and his cronies have done to the Union and its people. I can only hope.

Stay Safe,
Hunter

Username removed

Subject: FL-ER

Isaak:

Good. Keep it up. The more allies, the better.

Stay Safe,
Hunter

Username removed

Subject: Mr. Norovich

Isaak:

And how do you propose that we keep you two far enough apart that he can't identify you, but close enough that you can both shoot at the same target, when the time comes?

I'm not objecting to your plan. The Apostatas on our side would be another incredible win. I just want to know how you expect to get past that particular issue.

Stay Safe,
Hunter

Pages: 1 2