Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Wolfgang Weisen, Lane Hackers | From: Hunter Wolff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To: Lane Hacker "Predator"
Subject: A Meeting
Encryption: Absolute

Predator:

We need to meet again. Name a time and place, and I'll be there.

Sincerely,
Hunter Wolff

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 2.png]

Curious that you haven't memorized my name yet. Names carry power und meaning Herr Wolff, perhaps you will remember it in our next encounter.

Please come to Cochrane Depot, this is where I live and I intend to show you our great hospitality, especially if you are as efficient as I expect you to be.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang Weisen

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: Nv5EeaW.png]

To: Wolfgang Weisen, Lane Hackers
Subject: A Meeting

Herr Weisen:

It is good that I appreciate your propensity for calling out others, rather than finding it annoying. At least you seem to have a cooler head than Ms. Willing.

I am en route and will be there at the agreed upon time.

Sincerely,
Hunter

Subject: Communications Analysis

Herr Weisen:

Please find here the communications we discussed that require more detailed analysis: * *

Anything you can derive from them would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Hunter

...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

You have done some good work here Mr Wollf. We will not let Natio Octavarium get away with this. And will we not forget your help.

If anything more comes up, you know where to find us.

-- Professor Provocateur Yoshida

To: Professor Yoshida, Lane Hackers
Subject: Further Information

Professor Yoshida:

Herr Weisen assures me this is only the beginning. I just hope he does not forget the help offered to me in return.

I have no doubt we will speak again soon.

Respectfully,
Hunter

Subject: A Favor

Herr Weisen:

I need to ask a favor of the Hackers. They will only need to deliver if our current objectives fail spectacularly.

When you are able to meet to discuss, please advise me. This is not a time-sensitive discussion, so if it needs to wait until we have further business as well, I have no objections.

Respectfully,
Hunter

Subject: Support

Herr Weisen:

The support that you requested in our last meeting is building. In the next few days, I will be converting a friend and senior Union member into an ally. He also happens to have strong connections to Gallia, though I don't know if those will be of any use. I didn't expect this opportunity, but it's a good one, so it may subvert the need for our little "fake news" event. I'm also pursuing lower-ranking Union fighters and captains to bring to the cause.

Pieces are moving quickly, and the momentum is coming faster than I expected. The time for intelligence gathering may soon end, and turn into the time for action. I need to know what commitment beyond a few friendly votes the Hackers are willing to commit, if any. I do not expect this transition to be peaceable, despite your hopes.

It may be time to meet again. There are new developments daily. I leave the decision of a personal meeting or further long-distance communications at your discretion.

Respectfully,
Hunter

...Operative.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 2.png]

Interfering in the internal affairs of other factions and organizations is always a very tricky move. Even a single wrong step and the whole affair blows up in your face.

We have talked to certain individuals in the Union and its periphery and we will talk to a few more. But you are asking for more help. As we are committed in helping you advance to the Arbeitsdirektor rank, we would like to know your propositions on how to achieve this.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang Weisen

Subject: Rebellion

Herr Weisen:

Are you familiar with the old adage regarding the carrot and the stick? The support the Lane Hackers offered at our last meeting - to have their friends amongst the Union's direktorate support a new Arbeitsdirektor vote, and me as the victor - is the carrot. I am making sure we have the stick prepared as well.

This weekend, I am meeting with Franz Rousse. I don't know if you know of him, but he's a long-time Union supporter who is actually from Gallia. He's a confessed spy, who the Arbeitsdirektor allows to feed intelligence back to Gallia in exchange for his military expertise and support. He is also a friend. He's the first pilot I ever flew with when I left Munich and came to Pacifica, and I trust him. He's also now in command of the Union's most powerful warship - the Sirene.

Bringing him into the fold will not only ensure that Shultsky and Frei's newest toy isn't available if they decide to turn this into a civil war, but will have one of the Union's most powerful military leaders standing up in support of the vote. If we show the direktorate that the fighters, pilots and captains of the Union's vessels are behind this change, our chances of success skyrocket.

Furthermore, I am taking the steps necessary to ensure the Gaians stay out of this, and don't interfere in our plans. I'll have more updates for you on that on Friday.

If you have additional ideas or suggestions, by all means let me know. I have a feeling you have far more experience at this than I do. I'm just doing what's right for my people.

Respectfully,
Hunter

Pages: 1 2