Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: EFL Oil & Machinery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

[Image: VkoRIYZ.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Wolfgang Prohaska, Minister of Transportation
SOURCE: Ministry of Transportation, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Rheinland Gate/Lane network

To whom it may concern;

My name is Wolfgang Prohaska, I serve as Minister of Transportation for the Federal Republic of Rheinland.

At the time of writing of this message, our contracts and agreements with Ageira have become somewhat questionable in terms of service, and the government of the Federal republic has decided to discuss opening negotiations with the Gallic Kingdom’s lane and gate experts. While we’re still content on continuing our lane contracts with Ageira for now on current transportation structure, we’re currently reviewing the potential to open up to competitors within the market.

As for now, we’re offering a huge proposition for EFL. One of the sovereign systems of the Federal Republic, declared Sigma-15, is starting to lack the needed transportation infrastructure that it requires for the ever expanding commercial and population front we’re attempting to achieve within the oncoming years of development and system investment. We’re willing to grant EFL a chance to finally expand into the Sirian market on a possible co-operation contract with DHC in constructing brand new infrastructure based off the EFL transportation network model, and potentially expand out into other regions if we feel as if the networks are of matching or exceeding the Ageria quality. This covers not just the network itself, but the service reliability of EFL post-construction of the networks.

Please respond at your soonest convenience.

Wolfgang Prohaska
Ministry of Transportation
New Berlin

=[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

[Image: C970txV.png]

Monsieur Prohaska,

You are a smart man to contact us, EFL has been weighing up Ageira and we certainly see them as a competitor. As any captain from your marvelous corporations can tell you, Gallia's Trade Lane and Jump Gate network is first class. We spare no expense at making sure it is as efficient as it is extravagant.

Though, others may have said "No Contract Until you sever ties with Ageira". I get it, that is impractical and downright unreasonable. So, we will give you a taste of what we have to offer in Sigma-15.

This is uncharted territory, so bear with me, please. Traditionally, we only have ever designed the structures seen in Gallia, with their glimmering white and stunning black emblazoned with The Roi's own Fluer-de-Lis. Surely, Rheinland will not want this, no? From what I have read of the history of your mighty house, it is an unfortunate trail of constant abuse from Liberty and her vile corporate corruption. Adding Gallic structures with Gallic themes would just feel like Ageira all over again. Which is why I propose that Daumann design the super structure, while we handle the behind the scenes work. Make it feel like Rheinland, and less like Gallia intruding - This is crucial to keeping the people of the nation behind the cause. It's amazing what a few banners and lights can do for morale.

You will need to give me about a week to finalize the price, since Sigma-15 is, as I said before, uncharted territory.

Let's make a deal,
Jeremie Dupont,
CEO, EFL Oil and Machinery

[Image: oNY8Aac.png]

Monsieur Prohaska,

Innumerable pardons monsieur, this delay will not happen again. The Estimate for the construction will be roughly 2.5 Billion credits. This does, however assume the cost of potential interference from Ageira, or from domestic and inter-house terrorists, such as the Red Hessians or the Lane Hackers. If this is acceptable, we can move forward with the logistical end of this and get Sigma 15 into a position to be a beacon for the future of Sirius with the use of EFL Gate and Lane Technology.

Let's make a deal,
Jeremie Dupont,

Monsieur Prohaska,

I am here to report that the construction of a storage facility and the initial super structure is complete in both Sigma 15 and Frankfurt as per the schematics suggested by our technicians. In the future we maybe be able to convert the outer hull to a more Rheinlandish Green if that is the wish of the Rheinland public or your selves in the government. Construction is moving along smoothly however we will be contacting some of the Rheinland corporations to aid in the movement of parts in order to maximize the speed of completion of the gate and lanes. Unfortunately I am not yet comfortable giving an estimate on a completion date. I will keep you posted in this channel with periodic updates. I am including a list of priorities below:

1. Gaining the assistance of local Corporations in the transit of Gate/Lane Parts to the site to maximize the flow of construction materials.
  2. Complete the Connecting tradelane to ensure the smooth flow of goods through the Taunusfeld, which has a notable high amount of pirate activity.
  3. Complete, Activate the Jumpgates solidifying Sigma-15 as part of Rheinland.

Additionally once this is complete I believe that the next logical step is replacing the Munich Gate and adjoining lane, though that is a discussion for another time.

Let's make a deal,
Jeremie Dupont,