Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Admiral Jade Linford, Battle Group Harmony | From: Hunter Wolff, Alster Union
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Nv5EeaW.png]

To: Admiral Jade Linford, Battle Group Harmony
Subject: I heard you, Admiral
Encryption: Absolute

Admiral Linford:

I hope you will accept this communication in the spirit intended, and not ignore it because of its origins. I am writing to you as an individual, and not as a representative of the Union.

Prior to our most recent little spat with you and the Reavers in Bering, I was lingering nearby, masking my signature with an asteroid. I heard your conversation with the Gaians, Admiral. I know now that not only did Harmony not fire the nuke against us, but that you personally do not condone such action. This gives me hope.

I do not condone the recent actions of the Union either, Admiral. I despise them, and my disagreement with the Union's assertion that we must all blacken our souls to find an end to this conflict is untrue. I have a family to go home to some day, Admiral, and I would like to do that with some semblance of my humanity intact, so that I can face them.

I do not trust your Commander Blackwings. He has proven his dishonesty already. But you, Admiral...despite our brief and adversarial encounters...I heard your voice. I heard the words, your own distaste for these nuclear attacks between us. I would do anything to stop this bloodshed, for my people and for yours as well. Bering should be a safe haven from house authorities for us both, and all oppressed by them. It shouldn't be a war zone.

Is there anything I can do to prove to you the genuine nature of my feelings on this matter? Is there anything that I can do to help move us back in the direction of peace? I would do anything to accomplish that goal. Please consider this request.

Respectfully,
Gefreiter Hunter Wolff