Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Saskia Alexander | From: Jerard Voncloud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hill.jpg]
Saskia
I've seen the message sent to Freeport 11, and my station commander has informed me about the Evacuees currently being sheltered at Livadia. They are safe and mostly settled in, obviously they are welcome to remain as long as needed. Although the Shipyard in its state is somewhat cramped for living space, my Carrier the Kaldra has been moored up and used as a stand in for living quarters. If the evacuees require a longer stay we are capable of accommodating.

I am currently in Bering as i send this but i am returning in light of these events. The Kaldra myself and Livadia are at your disposal in regards to Freeport 11.
I appreciate that may not sound overly enticing considering my recent past, but i assure you I'm not looking to, take command or try to fix things myself. Im mearly offering myself and my resources as an asset and nothing more.
Jerard Voncloud

[Image: sBwICsI.png]

Dear Jerard

I appreciate the assistance. For now all we can do is sit and wait for it to happen. I personally disadvice from moving to Delta as you probably know yourself how big the range of the EMP strike is. The Kaldra would be disabled for a while if it is caught in the explosion. Freeport 11 itself has, now that we know NEMP strikes are a thing in space again, these incredibly thick-walled faraday cages to store the most important equipment and replacement materials inside. The station's shields should last long enough to nullify the physical damage, while all we need is time to bring everything up again afterwards. Once the NEMP hits, I hope I can count on you and the IRG and OSI for very likely needed repair operations.

And hell, get out of Bering as soon as possible. The entire system is even more doomed than Omicron Delta. At least here it's a balance of power.

Saskia Alexander
Freeport 11 Administration

[Image: hill.jpg]
Dear Saskia
You make a valid point, i had not thought of that. The Kaldra will continue its role as temporary housing for Livadia then, but its strength is there should it be required. I will Speak with the other OSI directors about relief support readyness should the need arise, i dont hold as much clout as i once did but im sure i can at least get them to consider it.

Yes Bering is a doomed venture, however my reasons for being there have, at least for the time being, given up. Lets hope we dont hear of this "Zoner Militia" again.
Jerard Voncloud
(To be Redone later)