Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Keeper Revenant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:: [Incoming Transmission] ::

[Image: I7aSt9p.png]

To: Keeper Revenant, [AUXESIA SECURE NEURAL NET PROTOCOL]
Identification: Aisling Cenncroithi, Harvest Moon (Corvo-class Explorer)
Transmission Source: [ENCRYPTED]

Raven, I've heard a lot of distressing news as of late, and I'm worried.

I have heard that Keeper Leviathan is growing progressively more unstable, and that there is a diplomatic quandary with the Hellfire Legion. And, as you have no doubt seen in our affiliate channel, I have seen that there are concerns about your relationship with Bretonia.

I am...concerned, to say the least. Not so much for myself, as this does not directly pertain to me, but more for you and your organization. I realize there is likely not much that I can do, particularly as my vessel is simply for research, and my influence is limited...but, if there is any way that I can help, then please, let me know. If you would ever like company, or a cup of tea, or someone to listen to you vent, then I am here.

I hope that this message finds you well, though I fear that you may not be. I would appreciate hearing from you.

:: [End of Transmission] ::
[Image: ph8SC9s.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Hello, Aisling.

Ah... I see our good friend Locklear has informed you of the situation, or I can only assume that as his transmission to me revealed that he was on your vessel.

We are doing what we can to quell the situation, and we will not let our relationships be harmed from my demented, insane, asinine significant other. I'm afraid I cannot talk him out of his insanity, his ability to reason is gone, but I am at least thankful that he managed to contain himself on an impounded vessel.

I really can't let him harm anyone else. But when this is over, perhaps we can converse over a traditional tea? Don't worry, I am confident I will be fine.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
:: [Incoming Transmission] ::

[Image: I7aSt9p.png]

To: Keeper Revenant, [AUXESIA SECURE NEURAL NET PROTOCOL]
Identification: Aisling Cenncroithi, Harvest Moon (Corvo-class Explorer)
Transmission Source: [ENCRYPTED]

Hello, Raven. I am glad that you appear to be safe for now.

Are you certain that you do not require any assistance? I have personnel aboard my vessel that are ex-military or paramilitary, from various origins, including my first officer. If you are in need of help in suppressing him, then I would be willing to put them toward your cause, providing they are willing. I am under the impression that Siravane, my first officer, is prepared to do so, if no one else.

I would like to have tea with you, yes. I would just also like to ensure that you survive until then.

:: [End of Transmission] ::
[Image: ph8SC9s.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Due to the sensitive nature of this situation, I'm going have to decline. I would feel horrible if I indirectly caused harm to your personnel.

If all else fails, we'll just have to starve him, let him die off, and keep the vessel disabled for months until it is safe, or worst case scenario, dunk down the entire vessel... I really don't want to lose assets and resources like that...

The only way things will get worse if those damn Nomads from Tau-117 decide to invade. I probably just jinxed myself, didn't I?

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]