Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Livadia Shipyard Administration | From: IRG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 3 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

To whom it may concern,
In light of recent events in the Omicrons, we are requesting temporary administrative use of one dry-dock (Preferably as shown) attached to Livadia Shipyard. Use of this would include the control of and use of said dock, unrestricted, as well as permissions to handle foreign vessels who need aid to do field repairs as necessary. Costs would be covered in full by Ingenuus Research Group, and profits forwarded to Livadia Shipyard Administration. Our primary purpose for this request involve the threats against Freeport 11 and additional intel that suggests Ingenuus capital vessels and capital vessels of varying origins will need field repairs in light of increased Nomad threats in and near the Omicron Kappa system. While we have yet to personally encounter this threat, our sources hold significant evidence that this threat is a significant hazard to the well-being of Omicron inhabitants.

We hope this is not too much to ask, and appreciate your time and consideration.

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Theoretical physics, Thermodynamics
Ingenuus Research Group
[Image: STLogo.png]
Dr Erzie
[Image: hill.jpg]

Its a Pleasure to hear from you.
I understand all to well the threats in the Omicrons. Nomads, Crazy Admirals, determined paramilitaries and way ward computers. And those are just the neighbours.
If the past conflicts are anything to go by, then its no surprise that IRG Capitol vessels are likely to bare the brunt, as such IRG, its Ships and assets have free reign of the facilities here at Livadia.

In Regards to allowing you to give permission to Foreign ships, that's not something i can grant lightly. Much like any Zoner station, we have a delicate diplomatic balance with those who frequent the system and the systems nearby.

If the past is anything to go by, people are quite quick to tar Zoners with the same brush, so i fear that regardless of if i say "oh but it was IRG controlling that Dry dock" its still going to be a case of "you Zoners". I Trust you understand my point.

If you are to do this, and I'm to give permission, the Foreign ships that do come to use the drydock need to be well documented, and measures taken to ensure that their presence does nothing to jeopardise the relations Livadia has. So a Corsair ship being nearby when one of their enemies is granted access would be a good example.

On a different note, myself and some of the Livadian Zoners are attempting to put together a small security force of sorts, a small project if you will.We have named it the Steel Talons. This Hopefully will mean IRG wont bare the full brunt of any conflicts that may occur, its small right now but im hoping it will help in its own little way.

I Hope this is the answer you were looking for, and perhaps this can be the start of a partnership between IRG and Livadia for the future.
Regards
Jerard Voncloud Administrator of Livadia Shipyard
[Image: Steel_Talon_Breaker.png]
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 3 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Jerard Voncloud,
While I'm unsure what turn of events left you as the administrator of Livadia, such is of little concern. Visitors will be strictly documented, and be limited to independent parties to avoid strict relationships to entangle certain use. You're probably well aware how the Corsair Brotherhood views Ingenuus, so you need not worry about putting forth a bad look, because we'd like to avoid them anyway, much less let them witness how we do business. To keep things simple, we will only be granting access to certain captains only after their approval is requested, and documentation is made, and only to those who can remain independent in light of others using the same space. We do not think that Core, Order, or Corsairs will wish for our contributions, because each have shipyards of their own to support their fleets.

While your sentiments of your 'Steel Talons' is touching, IRG will hopefully function in a capacity where we do not endanger ourselves too often and contribute heavily in a support role, hence the ideal preface of this comm.

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Theoretical physics, Thermodynamics
Ingenuus Research Group
[Image: STLogo.png]
Dr Erzie
[Image: hill.jpg]

My becoming Administrator of Livadia happened shortly after i took up the joint leadership of the Confederation, a reshuffle or update of the Administrators of CoF Stations was done and i applied for Livadia.

With what you have said, i trust you to make use and administrate the dry dock as you have requested, you seem to have things well planned out for such a venture.

If theres anything else we can do to assist be sure to let me know.

Regards
Jerard Voncloud Administrator of Livadia Shipyard
[Image: Steel_Talon_Breaker.png]