Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Légion Maltesa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Communications ID - Cruz de Andronikos y Mondragón
Communications Recipient - Légion Maltesa, Comando
Communications Priority - Maximum

[Image: mBCT1qx.jpg]

Légion.

I am Cruz, a Maltese born sergeant in the Maltese Planetary Defense Force. For the past twenty years, it has been mine and my brothers and sisters job and duty to protect our planet down here, within the orange. I've seen our leaders come and go. Bonello, Jameson, names of no importance. Sometimes guarding a gate, a factory, a field, a spaceport, things of no importance, and other times shooting at crashed colonials or corsairs. Also of no importance.

Because it's for my family and my home. And now, I see nomads and their pets bringing Order and Corsair to fight in front of my home. Our home. And whoever is in power now does nothing. Says nothing. All I have is 'Carry on.' The only news that brought me joy in the past days were the news of you taking the fight to them, away from our home. Whoever they are, wherever they are.

And I am no dead brain spirit follower. I don't have nothing against them, as long they keep their nomad worshiping away from Malta as to not bring more battles to our doorstep. But as they do now, they are endangering our people. After they got ripped apart by the Order and Corsairs, who actually stood to defend Malta instead of preening like birds?

You.

So I am asking to stand with you and to leave Alpha for the first time in my life if need be. I am no grandiose fighter jock. I am a soldier. I fight in the mud. But let me join you. Because that's the only real way I have to defend Malta that I have left.

Channel Closed
[Image: latest?cb=20151120172214]

COMM-ID: Ezio Aquila
Subject: Recruit?
Priority: High

Buenos dias,

You sound convincing enough to me, time will tell if you'll hold your nerve, or in this case - your belief. I'll send you the address to meet on Malta, arrive at your convenience.

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Ezio Aquila.

Attachments: None
Communications ID - Cruz de Andronikos y Mondragón
Communications Recipient - Légion Maltesa, Comando
Communications Priority - Maximum

[Image: mBCT1qx.jpg]

Legionario Aquila.

You honor me. Guess I will have to shave to be a proper Legionario then.
I'll head to Fort Cartagena, as you requested.

Viva Malta.

Channel Closed