Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ivan Norovich, The Apostatas | From: Hunter Wolff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Nv5EeaW.png]

To: Ivan Norovich, The Apostatas
Subject: Mutually Beneficial Arrangement
Encryption: Absolute

Dear Mr. Norovich:

I don't know if you remember me, but we encountered one another briefly in the Bering system on September 21. You and a group of the Apostatas were traveling through the system, and we talked around the Hamburg jump hole.

I'm writing you right now not as a representative of the Alster Union, but on a personal matter. I currently have an upcoming assignment that requires guns. Lots of them. Preferably beside me, shooting at the same targets I am. I am wondering if you or, ideally, your entire group, would be interested in discussing a contract. The fate of the entire Alster Union is at stake, and I need every ally I can get.

If you or your people would be open to a discussion, please respond. I know your recent movements in Bering have been peaceable and trade related, but it is a system full of conflict. I would prefer to find you on my side when that conflict comes to a crescendo.

Sincerely,
Hunter Wolff

Username removed

[Image: XkZeykr.png]

This is a very vague message mister Wolff.

You want me to fight on your side, that much I got, but Apostatas feels like you have betrayed them on the trial on Crete.

What I need right now from you is details.

Who are we fighting against? What's your relationship towards the Union leadership which saw us expelled from Crete? And what incentive do we have to even take this request into consideration?

Come back to me with the answers to these questions and I'll see what I can arrange.

Ivan Norovich out.

[Image: nKXlj0W.png]

To: Ivan Norovich, The Apostatas
Subject: The Union

Dear Mr. Norovich:

I won't mince words. You will be helping ensuring that there is a "peaceful" transition of power to a new Arbeitsdirektor. Those weapons of yours will be used to ensure that, if Frei, Shultszky and their allies decide to fight the results of a vote for a new leader, that I have the power to enforce the vote and its results.

From that, I'm assuming you can figure out exactly where I stand with the current Union leadership.

Tell me what you're looking for, Mr. Norovich. It sounds like what you really want is support for The Apostatas to return to Crete. Anything else on your list of desires?

Let me know.

Respectfully,
Hunter

Username removed

You are asking us to fight against the current Unioner leadership? This might actually fit with the Apostatas.

I will talk to them and see what can be arranged, if nothing else, I will be joining you in this fight acting on my own behalf.

If the Apostatas agrees to lend you their warriors, then I ask of you this:

As we will help you overthrow your leaders, so too shall you help us overthrow the Council of Elders and their Custodii lapdogs.

May the streets of Crete run red with their blood.

If the Apostatas does not agree, I will still help you.

In this case, what I ask of you is your loyalty.

As you have called upon me today, so too I may call upon you and your warriors when the time will be ripe.

May the star of Bering shine bright through the charred husks of the vessels once inhabited by our mutual enemies.

This, Hunter, is my pledge of alliance to you.

Username removed

I bring good news already, Hunter.

Our general Lanzo Walker is open to hear your plea of aid.

Choose your words carefully Hunter, general Lanzo has been leading the path for us since our exile, he was the first of the Apostatas to make contact with the Unioners, the one who personally addressed traitor Mary Dross and the infamous head of The Brotherhood, the one who witnessed your great betrayal.

When you address this man, talk as if every wrong word will be a blade between your lips, for the consequences of mistake will be be ever more bloody.

Hence forth, our general has open access to this channel.

To: Lanzo Walker & Ivan Norovich, The Apostatas
Subject: The Battles to Come

General Walker & Mr. Norovich:

I'm pleased that there is so much interest from the Apostatas in this case. My first instinct when it was proposed to me was hesitation, but you've proven that I should not have felt that way.

This is what I offer: Help me claim the title of Arbeitsdirektor from the madman who currently possesses it, and liquidate any power base he has in the Union. Once my role is secured, I will turn every single resource the Alster Union possesses, along with any ally who will join us, toward your dreams of returning to Crete.

Saving my people from Frei is worth any cost. This one, it would be an honor for my people and I to pay.

Let me know.

Respectfully,
Hunter