Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CTI - Cell Tech Industries | Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-05-2018, 12:11 AM)CELL TECH INDUESTRIES Wrote: [ -> ]To avoid controversy and unnecessary drama: CTI is an ORG (Order) affiliated faction,

you need to pick a different ID/IFF Asap, Order are terrorists, with very limited supplies since the Fall of Toledo.

Edit: Remember all official factions need to have 1 ID and IFF, and if you put an Order ID on a ship and try to do business RP in Liberty you'll get shot, Yes your not official but still, think about it.
I think he means that the corporation is under the control of ORG, but its not flying order colors in plain sight. Its a front for ORG activities, and masks this through legitimate business.

My two cents: operating in Liberty capital should be (probably) a very expensive affair, with premium real estate and services demand. Considering that, it seems weird to be offering mobile apps and what seems to be tanks at the same value as Detroit sells its light arms.

Not to mention any Liberty regulations regarding development and commercialization of heavy arms and military hardware, which I don't know if exist.
(10-05-2018, 12:19 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2018, 12:11 AM)CELL TECH INDUESTRIES Wrote: [ -> ]To avoid controversy and unnecessary drama: CTI is an ORG (Order) affiliated faction,

you need to pick a different ID/IFF Asap, Order are terrorists, with very limited supplies since the Fall of Toledo.

Edit: Remember all official factions need to have 1 ID and IFF, and if you put an Order ID on a ship and try to do business RP in Liberty you'll get shot, Yes your not official but still, think about it.

Pretty much what said. A good example would be DeusEx: Mankind Devided where Task Force 29 uses a shipping company as a storefront to the headquarters.

(10-05-2018, 12:25 AM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]I think he means that the corporation is under the control of ORG, but its not flying order colors in plain sight. Its a front for ORG activities, and masks this through legitimate business.

My two cents: operating in Liberty capital should be (probably) a very expensive affair, with premium real estate and services demand. Considering that, it seems weird to be offering mobile apps and what seems to be tanks at the same value as Detroit sells its light arms.

Not to mention any Liberty regulations regarding development and commercialization of heavy arms and military hardware, which I don't know if exist.

I did take that into consideration, but I had to pick something that falls in line with what the ORG can provide resource-wise, which currently mainly is military know-how apart from nomad-related technology which would attract WAY more attention.

EDIT: I actually asked Skorak about that a month ago while I was still working on the Idea. CTI and ORG are basically two different factions being in constant contact to each other which doesn't violate any rules.

EDIT2: Also, I nowhere stated which ID and IFF we were using, just saying.
Sounds like an interesting faction. Wish you goodluck!
I was, am and will be against spying with "fake" IDs. This is a game and should be played like one. Use cloaked Order IDed but Freelancer IFFed ships if you want to spy as Order, I would say.