Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kleiner Funke...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who am i? Well.. they call me Höllenfeuer. Whatsoever, my name is Björn Sichel. Today's the great day, the day where we will defeat the filthy Kusarians. August the 18th 825 after Sirius. A Saturday. One day my children will praise this day, the day of the emperor's fall. It has begun. All pilots must man their vessels now and deploy for the Vaterland! But what's that? New orders just after beeing deployed? A Kusarian prisoner is fleeing in a stolen wraith? What a coward. Calling this honor, disgusting. You wont get away with this. You will die! Trying to runaway huh? Oh boy you aint getting rid of me like this. After the jumphole opens for the stolen wraith, there's still enaugh time for me to jump trough. I'am dead myself, if i don't get that prisoner back to where he belongs to. The other side looks unfamiliar.

*Soldat, you are aware that you can be imprisoned for lying to the trial, right?*

Yes sir, of course iam.

*Then we have no questions left. And you can assure us that the target has been destroyed?*

Jawohl sir.

*Then you will be contacted soon. Rest now, you have been lost for an entire month.*

Well it all happend a little bit differently, but they won't ever know. The flesh is weak, their minds are broken and their believe is false. The galaxy would do better without the darklings at all.
That day changed my life forever, irreversible. The light shall guide me, and i am the burning vengeance. After catching up with the Kusarian, i got distracted by other soldiers of the emperor. I don't remember much after my ship's systems going offline, but the past is irrelevant.

***..'theirs' weakness -shall- be 'theirs' doom (amusement) - 'lightshow' (wrath) shall -begin-..***