Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Keepstar | From: Prof. Nerva Regis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started
Encryption level: High
Sender: Prof. Nerva Regis

Dr. Catherine Berg,

I hope this message finds you safe and well. Although, I am currently away in another part of Sirius, some concerning news have found their way to me. It would seem that Freeport-11 is again under NEMP thread, or at least, that is what I gathered from a certain public transmission.

I am well aware about the reasons for which Keepstar Research Group have chosen Delta, Freeport-11 to perform its research. Nevertheless, as a major inventor, I have to urge you to consider moving to another base and system.

By the time you have read this message, I would have had secured a new facility for you to use. Do no worry about costs, or equipment transport; a substantial fund will be put at your disposal. As promised, soon you will be receiving another batch of Narcrahtite. Furthermore, I might have also secured some drone alloy recovered from my last encounters with cultists ships.

All in all, you and your team will have their hands full in the following months. Obviously, I am not imposing this, you can refuse this opportunity should you wish. I promise this would not affect in any way my relation with Keepstar.

Looking forward to your response.
Best regards,
Prof. Regis Nerva

Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started

Dr. Catherine Berg,

The majority of space on Corfu has been cleared by IRG and the required credentials have been added to the system.
Equipment is being moved and installed as we speak.

The offer still stands,
Prof. Regis Nerva

Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started

Dr. Catherine Berg,

The research equipment has been installed and several teams of scientists have been hired.
Although most of them are busy with equipment calibration, I am positive that if you decide to accept the invitation they will be more than happy to help you and your team settle in.

Regards,
Prof. Regis Nerva

[Image: qQ99IOM.png]

[|||] SENDER ID: Katherine Berg
[|||] LOCATION: Omicron Delta, Freeport 11, Private area A2.
[|||] RECEPIENT ID: Prof. Nerva Regis
[|||] ENCYPTION: KPS-2-6-2-Gamma-November
[|||] ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Medium
[|||] SUBJECT: Corfu Research Station

[Image: berg.png?width=624&height=461]

Good evening, professor

I apologise for the delay with the answer from our side. As you can understand, the changes like this, require a lot of additional planning and discussions. Anyway, I see no reason to refuse such a generous offer. I've already gave out order to start preparations, the whole research fleet will consist:

KRG-Dreamweaver, class: Cruiser. Our main research hub.
KRG-Vigiliante, class: Civilian Gunboat. Exploration unit.
KRG-Bonne.Chance, class: Corvo explorer.
KRG-Crimson.Whale, class: Zoners transport. WIll be used to move anything needed.

However, there is a matter, than doesn't give us an opportunity to do what we were going to do. Our special operative Sheppard is still in coma. Her transportation and immediate hospilaztion can require additional efforts... Do you have anything to offer?

Your sincerely,
Katherine Berg,
Keepstar Research Group

Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started

Dr. Catherine Berg,

Oh, that is most unfortunate. There are two options that I thought of:
1. We bring her to Corfu and the medical team here will take care of her until I bring one of the best doctors around this area to further investigate her condition.
2. We take her to Gran Canaria and I will have a medical team on stand by. This might be faster, but it will involve a Hyperspace Jump.

Meanwhile, I have added your ships to Corfus' Approved Docking list. If you have any other questions/request don't hesitate to contact me.

Until next time,
Prof. Regis Nerva