Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Exe.exe stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello dear fellows.

The caption may be funny, but its content is meant seriously. The game has gotten terribly boring for me and since devs are keeping on messing stuff up even more, the game gets worse and worse. Im thankful that i had alot of fun here in the last 2 and a half years and that i've met alot of good peeps, but theres always an end. No matter how many struggles i had with some peeps here, i still hope that you will enjoy Freelancer because youre the last ones who are supporting this and with you the faith of this game goes on. My special thanks to the Commune, its the best faction around here with the coolest peeps inside it. I hope you will rock this thing someday Smile My stuff is already given to a good friend, dont ask for it please.

With this I'm leaving for good, farewell dear community.

~Exe
welp it seems more people will leave the game because game gets boring and boring and more boring. Even i was thinking to leave but i can always take a break and come back no need to leave completely. Sad to see good players leaving.

good bye mate
ode.

[Image: QXk8W0P.jpg]
otiĊĦo.
welp, hope you change your mind.
good luck on other stuff, had some good pews
Maybe Exe.exe gets rebooted at some point, we'll see. Gl with irl!
Best leaving thread name
[Image: 1lXieoFEGsI.png]

Hope you would start again.
Man...
I already told you everything via Discord. You will be missed brother.
I hope you come back one day.
*Salute* Safe skies Pilot!
It's a pity, but there's much more besides the hill, good luck
Pages: 1 2