Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The S.C.R.A, S.C.E.C, Coalition Military, & Hessian personnel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: OUGXC1R.gif]

[Image: M3ZLAll.png]

Sender: Major Stefan Weiss

Recipient: Listed groups.
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Project support

Priority: High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Allies/Soldaten,

The Armee has begun to take a new approach in operation RAGNAROK, one that will undoubtedly result in its success. For this to operation to move forward, renovations are needed at the main production facility for our fleet - Wolfsberg shipyard. Each of you will be equally compensated to move forward with this task and ensure it's completion. Based on our cooperation with the People's Republic in the past, we have no doubt the groups representing the People's Republic will assist us in this endeavor.

You will find materials required below in the project's catalog, renovations will commence once the supplies are delivered. Do note, that this is the first phase, and more may follow after, but none the less you will be rewarded for your loyalty and services equally.

Upon delivering the said materials, please send the manifest for the said deliveries in this channel. They will be forwarded to the main database.

Signed, Major
S. Weiss
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
Incoming Transmission...

[Image: doGxgWY.jpg][Image: FVlTTsG.jpg]

loading data...

...data recieved...

opening file...

[Image: 0a7d35db501416dc.png]

Encryption: ΣnςrƴρťıΩN: ΛΣŜ-256
Date: 17.10. 825 A.S.
To: Major, Stefan Weiss
Subject: Project support

Priwjet, Major Stefan Weiss

Manifest of the delivered Cargo.

Regards,

Attachments: Cargo Manifest
https://i.imgur.com/vuFmpXE.png
https://i.imgur.com/5hJzLjA.png

For Sirius, for the Coalition,
into the Shadows, to shine with bright.

Signed,
Mary Annelise Dross,
Senior Leutenant.

...Transmission closed
[Image: szUM4cd.png]

From: Rachel Sloane, PhD; Sirius Coalition Expeditionary Corps
To: Major Stefan Weiss, Red Hessian Army
Subject: Supply Order to Wolfsburg Shipyard
Encryption: Absolute

To Whom It May Concern:

As part of my acclimation to Coalition military operations, I was required to assist with the delivery of some of this cargo. Please find attached certification of that delivery. Delivery to Wolfsburg directly was not an option, so alternative arrangements were made at Northeim.

Arrival | Trade Pending | Trade Complete

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to advise the Coalition through your normal communication channels.

Sincerely,
Rachel Sloane, PhD

.... INCOMING TRANSMISSION ....
[Image: fsTDMan.png]
________________________________________________________________________________

Recipient: Major Stefan Weiss

Subject: RE--Project support

Encryption: Medium
________________________________________________________________________________

Maj. Weiss,

I am happy to report that, several days ago, I delivered just over 4000 (4192) Consumer Goods to Wolfsburg Shipyard to help supply the Barracks--see the attached media-package for proof of said delivery. Though I faced some...persistent...opposition (as demonstrated by the other items in my cargo hold recorded below), I managed to deliver an entire cargo-hold's-worth all in one piece! I look forward to working more with the Rote Hessian Armee in the future, and hope to make more deliveries in the coming weeks.

Taqabalou waafir al-iHtiraam wa al-taqdeer,
Jr. Lt. Ronan Neamru
Timestamp: 825-10-30T01:50:00Q

.... INCOMING ENCRYPTED DATA-STREAM....
decrypting stream composition ... complete.
reassembling media package ....... complete.

VIEW PACKAGE CONTENTS