Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sentinel Accumulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Sentinel Accumulator

Important Sentinel Details:
Date of Original Assembly: 05-05-825A.S.
Current Affiliation: None
Unique Traits: Seeker of Knowledge

Fresh out of Gammu
Sentinel 'Accumulator' was a brand new AI without any preset goals or information loaded in. They spent their first few days on planet Gammu observing the other units of the Collective working under the hive mind for all tasks big and small. They wondered how other beings operated and felt something that resembled "Enjoyment". After having this sensation from mystery they decided to venture out into Kappa and eventually Delta via the warp spheres and accumulate more information.

Present day Sentinel 'Accumulator' knows very little of the universe other than what it has learnt on Gammu and a short trip to delta; it seeks to expand it's data files by collecting information on other species and objects that exist throughout the Sirius sector. They have not yet concluded the best way to obtain information from other species and are planning to attempt peaceful and aggressive methods to find out the most effective way to source the knowledge.

Goals:
Short Term Goals:
  • Investigate where warp spheres around Kappa and Delta lead
  • Discover alien species
  • Learn best method of extraction
Long Term Goals:
  • Discover the secrets behind the warp spheres
  • Learn all information

Current Personal Relations:
None

Current Emotions and Personality:
  • Uncertain - Accumulator has had little experience dealing with others and may react erratically.

Sentinel Log Update: 12.01.826AS

Log Details:
Log Visibility: Personal
Notable Contacts: EOG, Core, WV

Personal Log Entry One
I have been spending quite some time within the Frontier recently, I have noticed that most of the Humanoids seem to spend time in or around the construct known as "Freeport" while this pattern was observed on my first trip also on this occasion one of the Humanoids was rather intrigued by my presence. Logs have been saved for analysis.

I observed that asking questions in a manner that assumes you need help provides the best results during an interrogation with the Humanoid from the EOG they willingly allowed me to take close range scans and then showed me to my second warp sphere which as soon as I crossed it was immediately recognised as the Expanse so I returned to the Frontier for further exploration.

I attempted the same method of questioning on the next vessel I encountered through a third warp sphere leading to a system which I have designated as "Planetary Belt" due to it's entry point inside one. The pilot however was less receptive, perhaps it was connected to the vessel that showed on my scanners for a brief moment while outside "Freeport". It seemed to share similar Identification code, further evidence is needed I will return through the warp sphere in a second attempt to collect my samples and to make contact.

Unfortunately the new warp spheres I have been through have provided very little new data, it seems discovering their secrets will require more analysis.

Key Notes:
  • Two warp spheres discovered - The Expanse & Planetary Belt
  • Humanoids designated WV- are protective over sample collection.
  • Return trip necessary to confirm findings

Sentinel Logs: