Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Legacy of Orillion | From: Agent Shiranui, OIC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Agent-Shiranui.png]

Identification: Agent Shiranui
Affiliation: Octavarium Intelligence Commission

To: Legacy of Orillion

Subject: Fleet Action
Encryption: Mm, yes, quite.

We've received reports recently of Order warships conducting operations within Omicron Alpha against the Outcasts, possibly threatening the planet - our information is inconclusive regarding that point.

While I'm sure Crayter doesn't care, we would prefer to know more about what happened. Based on our files this was likely to have been the Overwatch, but we've had no contact with Golanski's men recently, so you are our best source of information.

Our interest is simple defensively-minded curiosity. The movement of a foreign flotilla near our space merits investigation, in case it's part of a land grab or a sign of an uptick in alien activity.

We appreciate any information you're able to provide.

Agent Shiranui
Octavarium Intelligence Commission

[ Transmission Ended ]

[Image: QwEJyD2.png]
[Image: DBBnaLd.gif]
[Image: Y78n6RY.png]

"Message received and copied by patrol ship Ailuros. Agent Shiranui, we will forward your request to our superiors, and relay any unclassified information they permit on this channel. Ailuros out."

[Image: JU5fzVq.png]

Colonel P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
|O| - The Order ~
Agent Shiranui : [Receiver-ID]
NO- Octavarium Intelligence Commission ~

Fleet Action : [Subject]

Guten abend,

My name is Patricia Becker, a Colonel with the Legacy of Orillion cell. While I will admit your question, though fed by curiosity, is a bit forward, the same can be said for the Overwatch's actions in Alpha.

At this moment, we're not completely sure what sparked this bout of hostility, but as of about a month ago the Outcasts saw fit to put themselves back on the Order's no-tolerance radar. Even got a comm about it all. What we do know is that the 'spirits', as the Maltesians are prone to calling them, have taken steps to reintroduce themselves to the Outcast way of life. While we have no confirmation that the National Council was in on it, several independent captains are confirmed.

Frankly Agent, I'd offer more intel, but as it stands this 'conflict' is so fresh that we've not had much opportunity to truly gather any. However, we can confirm that in some circles, the Nomads are indeed making a push back into Outcast society, and you would do well to take that into account if you turn to them for any dealings you may need to make. My men have orders to put down any confirmed 'worshipers', but will still take course to uphold what's left of this admittedly flimsy cease-fire.

I hope this helps, Agent. I know it's not much to go on, but we expect to be gathering more intel over the coming weeks.

Tschüss.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]
[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Agent-Shiranui.png]

Identification: Agent Shiranui
Affiliation: Octavarium Intelligence Commission

To: Legacy of Orillion

Subject: Fleet Action
Encryption: Mm, yes, quite.

I appreciate the information. We thought the cults fell out of favor on Malta. Their influence appears to be more cyclical than we had hoped.

This will complicate our situation significantly. Malta is a powerful nation, and already too prone to violent outbursts. We don't need alien hands pushing them further.

It's strange, though. Our speculation was that the Nomads had a degree of direct control over at least some of the cultists - "leaders" that were just used as puppets to guide their followers into being useful. But a broadcast like that one, and an apparent joint fleet... that doesn't really line up with what we've seen.

The way I see it, either they think the Outcasts are the best tool for eliminating the Order... or someone on Malta really pissed them off.

We'll be in touch if we have any information. Whatever's going on up there is a problem.

Agent Shiranui
Octavarium Intelligence Commission

[ Transmission Ended ]