Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To [SIS], James Skirka |Secure|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: VVv4uRp.png]

Dr. Stephen Callahan : [Comm-ID]
|O|- The Order ~
James Skirka : [Receiver-ID]
Bretonian SIS~

Welcome to Omicron Delta: [Subject]

James,

I am Doctor Callahan of The Order, Legacy of Orillion. we met briefly, I was the one commanding the Legacy Battleship Neteru. I want to wish you welcome and your cause is noble indeed. I apologize for the Overwatch being extremely aggressive and pushing questions in your face. Delta is contested territory and it can be a rough place to visit. Nevertheless I wish to know more about the Service and what your trying to do out here. I will be be blunt however Omicron Mu, and Omicron Epsilon are restricted so to avoid any needless hostilities please stay out of those systems.

[Image: qFPqXsG.png]
[Image: teeaqcI.png]

To: Doctor Stephen Callahan

Doctor

I must apologise for the late reply, I have been rather busy as of late.

In brief, I have been assigned to act as a guide to the various researchers from the University of Cambridge who have been dispatched by Her Majesty herself to investigate the unusual substance known as Azurite Gas. I'm afraid the University is rather touchy when it comes to their research and anything more will need to be discussed with them. I am also aware that they have a secondary purpose as teachers and social investigators, but again, if you wish to know more, you will need to contact them Directly. I believe the man in charge is one Professor Alfred Steiner.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards:
James Skirka
H.M.S.I.S
[Image: m85lB37.png]