Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: University of Cambridge Student Registry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:: [Incoming Transmission] ::

[Image: I7aSt9p.png]

To: University of Cambridge Student Registry, Planet Cambridge, Cambridge
Identification: Aisling Cenncroithi, Harvest Moon (Corvo-class Explorer)
Transmission Source: Freeport 11, Omicron Delta

To my alma mater, the University of Cambridge, hello.

I find myself in need of electronic copies of the degree certifications that I have been awarded. The following is a list of the degrees in question:

Name: Aisling Cenncroithi
Date of Birth: March 6th, 778
Alumni Number: C66520651

• MB BChir (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery); 800 A.S.
  • MPhil in Medical Science (Psychiatry) (Master of Philosophy); 801 A.S.
  • PhD in Physiology, Development, and Neuroscience (Doctor of Philosopy); 806 A.S.
  • MD (Doctor of Medicine); 812 A.S.
  • MPhil in Astronomy (Master of Philosophy); 819 A.S.

Thank you for your time. Please do give Doctor Thannan my regards.

:: [End of Transmission] ::
University of Cambridge

Date: 27/10/825 A.S

Encryption:Standard (University Records)

Lady Aisling Cenncroithi
The University maintains the policy of holding all hard copies of Degrees until the student in question requests a copy from the University administration, as you have just done. I am forwarding a copy of your qualifications to you now.

Doctor Mór Thannan sends her regards in kind and has requested, given the nature of your qualifications, that the University provost inquires whether or not you would be interested in returning to the University as one of the staff. Our records show that you were previously employed here before resigning.

We hope you will consider this offer.

Regards:
University of Cambridge Administration.

Attachments

Documentation

To whom it may concern,

I am currently occupied with projects in the deep Omicrons, but I would be happy to rejoin the University's staff, if my current research does not interfere with that status. I am currently engaged with studies of nomad physiology and psychology, particularly including their neurochemistry and telepathy. If there are any researchers presently within the area, I would be happy to collaborate with them.

I currently command a Corvo-class research vessel called Harvest Moon, including heavy armor, an advanced sensors suite, and a cloaking device. If I may be of any use, then please let me know.

Thank you for the certifications and your gracious offer of re-employment. I look forward to working with you again.

University of Cambridge

Date: 3/11/825 A.S

Encryption:Standard (University Records)

Lady Aisling Cenncroithi

The University's board of Governors have been in session and have discussed your rather exceptional circumstances and have decided to offer you two positions, only one of which you may accept.

Head of Neurology
Head of Xeno research

We believe that these positions are best suited to someone with your qualifications and, should you accept, you are to make your way to Freeport-11 in the Omicron Delta system where you will meet up with a University research team currently preparing to investigate Azurite. The board believes your skills to be invaluable, speak with Professor Alfred Steiner, he is leading the team and has been made aware of your potential arrival.

Regards:
Isabella Von Harlock
Provost
University of Cambridge.

Attachments

Isabella von Harlock, I graciously accept your offer of the position of Head of Xeno Research.

I shall meet with Professor Steiner shortly, as I am already at Freeport 11. I will immediately join the University research team in their work. Thank you for your generosity, and I look forward to uncovering new data for the University.