Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LH~ | From [MLA]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
-Configuring Signal-
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 93.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 108.png]

Greetings, mr. Mckenney - Deceiver Largo here.

My colleague, miss Willing, has been relocated elsewhere and is currently unavailable to answer, hence I'll take it up from here.

Before all, there is something you should know: we have been contacted by miss Blodwyn o'Driscoll about the Hacker presence at Foyle. I cannot disclose the contents of the transmission due to privacy, but I can say that, after said transmission was reviewed by our Professors, I was issued new directives from the Professorship itself to relocate outside of Poole as well. Hence, I currently cannot return to Foyle along with my colleague as long as miss o'Driscoll doesn't allow Hacker vessel to enter the system.

Until then, Foyle's upgrade plan has to be frozen.

There is another thing I wished to asked you regarding Foyle, now that I remember: we have seen a Maltese 'Storta'-class destroyer in one of the drydocks - would you care to explain why one such ship is in the hands of the Mollys?

Finally, send our regards to mr. o'Hara for his excellent job.

Salutations,
[Image: Okf48ju.png]
...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

[Image: HiQieq0.png] To: Lane Hackers
Date: 02/01/826AS

Dia dhuit Mr Largo

Ye realise Miss O'Driscol is but one person, roight? She's nae more right te deny ye access than any other Molly 'as.. Oi'm tha fella who has tha respect o' most tha men up there on Foyle an my boys spent many an hour makin sure ye work there would be unhindered.. It's nae suprise tha good lady came about information o' ye presence due te her followin, or should oi say tha followin o' tha Governor.. Who moight oi add, ain't been seen or 'eard of fe some toime.. but oi guess oi'll be 'earin from her soon enough on that.. Oi'd hope we can navigate past this hiccup an continue our work? If it need be that ye no longer want te return te Derry then arrangements can be made te share ye knowledge through other means

With regards te ye question regardin' tha' docked vessel.. O' course tha Molly 'ave nothin te hide from yeselves but oi must wonder, why would that be o' interest te ye?

R Mckenney
Field Marshal Roy Mckenney
Molly Liberation Army

...uploading.data...

Greetings again, mr. Mckenney.

Very well - I will be headed back to Foyle around the clock to uphold my side of the deal. While the physical part of the upgrades and contraptions can be assembled by your fellow Mollys without too much trouble, the automation contraptions' programming requires an expert technichian to prepare and install, and that will be our job as Hackers due to our expertise in said field.

Expect myself soon.

As for the Storta destroyer, it is of interest to us because the Outcasts aren't prone to give away their technology that easily - even more so regarding one of their capital vessels. It is only natural to wonder how come the Mollys came in possession of it, don't you think?

Salutations for now, mr. McKenney.

[Image: HiQieq0.png] To: Lane Hackers
Date: 03/01/826AS

Excellent, tis great news indeed.. Oi can'e be available meself at Foyle but oi'll leave ye once again in tha hands o' tha capable Mr O'Hara, e's already been informed o' ye impendin arrival an is puttin extra measures in place te make sure them upgrades ay made without anymore.. 'hiccups'. 50% o' tha required materials ay already available aboard tha station, while tha remainder o' tha oitems we expect te arrive shortly before ye arrival in Derry. Our only issue 'as been we' these 'Optical Chips'.. tha other oitems ay readily available te tha Mollys via our neutral neighbours, but we ain' never had te deal we' these 'Chips' 'afore.. well, nae tha i know o' anyway.. an so oi'm wonderin if, as Miss Willing offered, ye can assist we' tha acquisition o' those?

Ye natural need te fill a' curiosity humours me Mr Largo, ye Lane Hackers ay infamous fe it, eh *he laughs* Unfortunately Oi ain' at liberty te talk abou' tha roight tha now.. Wha' oi can tell ye is this, tha Molly have a long an strong relationship we tha Outcasts, a relationship forged in battle an bloodshed. Oi personally know o' one toime tha Molly recovered a ship o' tha size belongin te tha Outcasts an as far as oi'm aware, 'twas recovered by um in pieces af'er we stripped her down.. so ye could say we've had, at least in tha past, a good unerstandin o' tha way them ships ay put together.. Again, She's nae operational battleship thats fe sure an roight now we've nae means te make her so.. Oi'd 'ope that satisfy's ye need fe information Mr Largo, at least fe now

R Mckenney
Field Marshal Roy Mckenney
Molly Liberation Army

...uploading.data...

Greetings again, mr. Mckenney.

Let us analyze the Optical Chips issue: true to what you did state, the MLA have no direct means of acuiring those chips. From my thorough analysis, there is a station that does sell them in the vicinity of Bretonian space: Invergordon Space Port, owned by the Junkers of Inverness.

By consulting with my colleague, miss Willing, we have devised a possible route for you to take - of course, you can openly modify it at your most convenience:

Considering your starting point to be Foyle Shipyard, our route would take you to Dublin first with a possible regroup point at Arranmore, then to Leeds. From Leeds, you have the choice of two (2) possible approach vectors:

- Vector 1: From Leeds, you head straight for the Magellan jumphole anomaly; once you have moved through it, travel to the northen reaches of the Barrier cloud in order to take the jumphole anomaly to Cortez. If required, a regroup point would be Mactan if required. Once your vessels all entered Cortez through the anomaly, head for the edges of the Roatan Ice Cloud to find and take the jumphole anomaly to Inverness: from there, it's a short trek all the way to Invergordon;

- Vector 2: Instead of taking the direct route to Magellan, you can move through Manchester and then Magellan, which gives you the chance of not only taking a stop at Mactan if needed, but to emply Manchester's icy asteroid fields as a cover for your transporter ships. The last leg of the route through Cortez and Inverness remains unchanged.

Both vectors have to pass through the Gallic-controlled Leeds system, so it is advisable to stay clear of all Gallic installations as well as of Planet Leeds itself.
Should you require any more information, make sure to contact me.

As for the Storta destroyer: you say that you had recovered one of these destroyers - which now resides in a unserviceable state at Foyle...it is a very interesting insight indeed, mr. o'Kenney. I suppose it is required to contact our common friend, miss o'Driscoll, for the integral story to be unfolded, correct? Yet, I will leave this part in the hands of the Professorship itself, should they require to know more. As of now, you have fulfilled my request about it.

Salutations for now.
Pages: 1 2