Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Abh, Lady Motoko
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

To whom it may concern,

Your installation has been discovered in the Sigma-59 system. It has been noted that this illegal construct denies The Guild docking access.

As you may be aware, GMG is currently on high alert due to it being unjustly attacked without warning by a desperately expansionist House Rheinland. As a result, The Guild paramilitary would be entirely justified in destroying your project without any warning.

However, given the involvement of our allies Kishiro Technologies, it has been deemed reasonable to attempt a diplomatic approach in seeking a resolution to this matter. We would therefore be most grateful if you may respond to this communication with an explanation for your installation that has been constructed in Guild space in violation of Guild law. I must regretfully inform you that due to our unfortunate circumstances, failure to amicably resolve this issue will result in the immediate destruction of the offending base complex.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura
::Comms Open......::
:: Prepare For Data Burst ::
:: Encryption Protocols ::
:: Decrypting.... ..... ...::

[Image: 9IPdbHQ.png]
Name: Commander Motoko Susubo

To: Keiji Namura of GMG

[Image: siO8T9v.png?1]

Mr. Namura It is to my understanding that you had delayed one of my contract haulers in the supplying of Tsukihime. Then told that said contractor to halt supplying them. We had relocated our research stations to Sigma 59 to escape certain elements that conduct their selves in that manner. As for your Rheinland problem. We do not have any interest in any geopolitical strife. It is unfortunate that this has befallen you and that war is an ugly thing, to which I have had my fill of in the Kusari Navy.

We are a peaceful research group with only one goal in mind, to improve the human condition through Science. The Sigma 59 system has afforded us, new friends, that were never before available to us in the form of the Order, that I feel we are on good standing with them. I am sure if we where operating recklessly and attracting the attention of unsavory elements we would most likely be met with battleship diplomacy.

Lets now address your concerns the lack of docking rights on Tsukihime Labs. The only docking that is available is that of the Main Offices. Due to the sensitive nature of the research and the proprietary means at which the research is conducted. Along with the personal safety of none lab personnel. Lab access is prohibited. The aforementioned access and docking rights are granted to none lab personnel upon request.

Thou I will point out if you are in a current hostility with a group or groups that come to target the labs due to a perceived partnership or alliance we will not hesitate to mark your ships as hostel. Seeing the attack would have been due to the hostilities with the group or groups you are currently engaged in. We avoid war at all costs and do not care to be dragged into one. I hope I have made myself clear on that point. I have families and personnel that look to me for their safety.

If you have any concerns as to our validity I am sure the Order can answer any concerns you may have as to our neutrality and peaceful nature.

If you can abide with these terms I am sure we can come to an agreement

Sincerely
Lady Motoko Susubo
Cmdr Abh Goddess Shizuha Heavy Research Vessel
Head Researcher Abh Research Group

Encrypted Time Stamp GMG73jjhsyt$feras

:: Transmission End ::

Commander Susobo,

Thank you for your time; your reply to this message is most appreciated.

Unfortunately, the Sigma systems, including SIgma-59, are entirely Guild sovereign space, and as result, your illegal installation cannot remain as it stands. However, The Guild has a well-funded research and development division that is entirely available to cooperate with your organisation. It may be most desirable for your organisation and The Guild to cooperate: for example there are several capital ship weapons GMG is currently in the process of developing and we may very well share information on the subject.

I am afraid, that due to its background, your base in the Sigma-59 system cannot stand, however GMG might well be very interested in cooperating with your group in its research and organisation.

Your thoughts on this matter are most appreciated.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

So let me understand this and correct me if I am wrong on this matter, and forgive me for being blunt.You want to destroy our labs. BUT!!!

Then want us to partner with you in research using labs that you have, and of this background our labs have could you enlighten me on this so-called background you have that would prevent our labs from standing but is ok for us to partner with you. Seeing the building is not the background it the researchers within the walls of the lab that have the background.

Sorry to say. But!! Dangling a carrot of a capital ship weapon information to our group is like serving a mud pie at the Emporer's coronation. It would be taken as an insult. In the light of our labs being destroyed even more so.

If we want improved weapons of mass destruction we would simply make them. Your labs I doubt offer the freedom or the space needed to conduct our types of research or the facilities to house our massive research platform vessels and the supporting vessels

You people have a strange way of showing a cooperative sprite. You burn down ones house and then offer an atmosphere of cooperation. How i was raised that is seen as an act of aggression, not of cooperation. Sorry with the destruction of our labs you have VERY little to offer other than an enemy.

But if that is your decision and this is how I am understanding it. So be it.

Encrypted Time Stamp rEJS35hIkjo0

I also need to point out this all started because you had concerns if the Abh a Zoners Research group was an enemy of the GMG. Hmmm. We as the Abh may have to reconsider our stance on the GMG in the future if we are to keep neutral or not.

Encrypted Time Stamp rEJS35hIkjo0

Commander Susobo,

Following some deliberation, unfortunately it has been determined you must be asked to evacuated and deconstruct your complex as soon as is reasonably practicable.

It is most regretful this request must be made and you are most welcome to attend Niigata Star City to further discuss this matter and the potential for future cooperation between our groups.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura