Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IRG & Order Overwatch | Subject: Banishment from Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Ingenuus Research Group.

Your recent conduct has left much to be desired. Your Carrier was caught spying during a private meeting between the Gaian Guard, Alster Union and The Lane Hackers in an extremely remote and secret location in Bering system. When the IRG Carrier was ordered to stop, it did not comply and jumped. It also did not respond to any follow-up long-range messages which we know you received.

Even worse, we have received intelligence from the Order about your fabled Ingenuus Power Cells which you design, produce and distribute. The Order is the ultimate authority when it comes to combating the Nomad Threat and they have informed us about your deception. Here is the official analysis:

(08-01-2018, 08:43 PM)Order Overwatch Wrote: [ -> ]Ingenuus has made fame in Sirius for “producing” seemingly perfect power sources. Their cells are however merely smartly disguised Nomad technology, carrying the same negatives and dangers as their alien counterparts. Eliminate any ship carrying and/or powered by these devices and ensure its destruction or handing over to suitable Order authority.

Subsequently, under my authority as Professor Provocateur of the Lane Hackers I order the banishment of your group from Liberty and its surrounding Border Worlds.

Nomad technologies and their organic materials are not toys which you can exploit to your advantage and think you are safe. It is beyond your comprehension and it is our duty to protect our House from sick corporate interests which are ready to do anything to enrich themselves, or as Doctor James Erzie put it "Four million SC are just pocket money for us". Any IRG ships caught within these systems will be torched and incinerated to ensure their technology does not fall to anyone.

[Image: ajjBY7C.jpg]

We don't believe The Order has a reason to endanger its perfect reputation in order to implicate you. But Doctor James Erzie vehemently denies that your Power Cell comes from the Nomads. We are not unreasonable people. If you believe that something else is at play we are ready to hear you out. We seek justice and safety for the people of Liberty, nothing more.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Regretfully, despite their vow to prove their accusers wrong, the Ingenuus Research Group only seeked to further enrage us.

That can only explain why Doctor James Erzie returned to Liberty, barricaded himself in Planet Manhattan and surrounded himself with a wall of Liberty Navy and LSF warships. This was a clear message sent to both the Lane Hackers and the Order about their new friends and future conduct.

Yesterday, despite two carefully-worded demands, James Erzie ignored all calls in an effort to force my men to remove him by force. The IRG rapscallion was successful and my men took the bait and abandoned their ships after sending the auto-pilot AI in a sucide mission on Planet Manhattan. Justice was delivered with the IRG ship being torched in front of Manhattan but we lost two precious bombers in the process.

This will not be allowed to continue any longer.

Subsequently the transmission is now open to The Order Overwatch, or as the IRG prefers to call them, "Golanski and his dogs". Hopefully you can talk some sense into these Nomad scientists and force them to deviate from the path of self-destruction.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: 39e73fdb73.png]

⧫ Omega Sector
⧫ Lower Omegas
⧫ 09/11/825
⧫ FROM: Inquisitor "Darkness"
⧫ TO: Goro Yoshida of the Lane Hackers

I bid you a good day. We didn't have the pleasure yet, did we?

Let me briefly introduce myself. Codename "Darkness", current Inquisitor of the Wedjat Section 4. I hope the term "Wedjat" still rings a bell.
As I see the IRG has access to this channel. Given the fact they did not bother to reply to you in any form can be taken as just another justification.

The IRG is not unknown for actions against our people, Mr. Yoshida. The "Zoner crisis" indeed had risen tensions between Golanski and parts of the Zoner community, better said, a few individuals attempting to show power they do not have. Did you know that the IRG and some of the Zoners of Freeport 11 decided to let their neutrality be non-existant? They openly sided with entities like the Core several times. Refusing our vessels to rest within the NFZ while the Core was more than accepted to stay is just one example of this.
I advise you highest caution regarding vessels belonging to the IRG. They were sighted several times in strange situations with a surprisingly good timing already.
I am quite amused and impressed by the performance of your auto-pilots there. I suppose this sign should be more than clear. We are glad to hear that the Lane Hackers decided to show the heretics of the IRG that they have no place in Liberty.

For the IRG: Understand your position, you are in no way parts of the Zoner community anymore and you will be treated according to the actions done by your group. So don't try and hide behind Zoner colors.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Mr. Yoshida.
Inquisitor "Darkness"
Wedjat Section 4
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Alexandria Research Institute
⧫ Location Unknown
⧫ 18/11/825
⧫ FROM: R&D
⧫ TO: Lane Hacker Proffesorship

Ingenuus

I am Doctor Avery Sullivan, the xenoarchaeologist in service to The Order. The matter of the “Ingenuus Power Cells” falls within competence of Research and Development Division. Our board of advisors to the Order Overwatch came to such conclusion and upon our report, the power cells had been reclassified as ‘Nomad artifacts’ for purposes of our internal protocols.

We are in possession of both the alien and Ingenuus Power Cells and had performed experiments on both for purposes of both testing practical application as well as pure academic insight in search of more data that could be used against Nomad menace. Infrastructure necessary to utilize both devices as powerplant of a warship is virtually the same with obvious difference being that Ingenuus was constructed with compatibility in mind. It is unknown to us at this moment whether Ingenuus had came to these results by merely mimicking Slomon K’Hara technology or had they assistance from powers non-human…

The most important consideration here is: Neither of the Power Cells are mythical “perpetuum mobile”, the cells do not provide infinite energy for the user. Method of charging this technology requires immense sources of power: Dyson swarms, spheres or extremely sophisticated antimatter, black hole or even more mighty forms of harvesting energy well beyond current capability of human civilization to build and use. Where do Ingenuus divert such magnitude of energy from their laboratories of Kepler is unknown. Even Nomads accustomed to utilization of background radiation will not flourish in dark matter fields of Kuryo anomaly, requiring their distant, carefully manipulated, energy-rich environments veiled by Edge Nebula.

The Order Overwatch decided to do whatever is within their responsibility to curb development and spread of Ingenuus power cells in Sirius based on our professional opinion. Doctor Erzie served with The Order Science Division prior to his defection and resurfacing as head of Ingenuus Corporation. While integrity of our projects and databases remains free of his taint, I can only speculate what part of missing puzzle he managed to obtain during his rather brief stay with us. Other sections of The Order were able to provide me with necessary proof to back my words and I am authorized to share it with you.

For further inquiries you would have to speak with more combat oriented divisions or the Black Fleet itself.

Doctor Avery Sullivan
Wedjat Section 1, Research and Development