Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Everyone in any Housing Seeking Activity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: YQfqxHv.png]

Bonjour les amis, buona giornata, Hello friends, Gutten Tag, Nǐ hǎo péngyǒu.

Hello, I like to see if anyone is looking for a freelancer, which is looking for work, I am a Freelancer who is seem to be crazy, but its my way of been me so don't make this activity of craziness I acting effect your intellagate or temper cause I cant help it due to issues I am not to be told since I got told by my doctors from serious matters in my past life before I came a member of the freelancers who comes and goes when they is pleased.

I send this Solar wide because, I am not part of any housing lawful or pirates, companies and or crime fractions. I don't find the solar as a war zone like it use to be, unless I need to defend myself. If you are seeking a freelancer to help, send me a transmission under my name. I will be around.

I may be possible in any inter housing, outta housing, The taus, the Omicrons. . . You will never know till you caught me in the act, in which I am doing cause, when I fly, I fly crazy and will fly till I get bored and need a rest on a base of my own thoughts due to I got enough credits to least me a lifetime of rent and supplies to survive any environment standards.

End Transmission

Mysterious

[Image: Vx8jKfF.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]
Sender: Brigadegeneral Liang Meng
Recipient:
Source: RHC-Yggdrasil, [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject:

Priority: High
Encryption:Volksrevolution

Privyet,

We have a need for some expendable men, you seem to fit the criteria well, make your way to New Berlin and hail any Federal Police you find, let them know you work for the Hessians, then you will find out your next move.

Signed, Brigadegeneral
L. Meng
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

Hallo, My Ladyship,

The women and men you requested work, will involved a reason be hide it, and please don't tell me more over Transmission, but outside an Base allied to the Hessians. I say that is quiet best to do so due to I don't personally trust these intercoms that well, like they were in the days when they were sectured.

I be heading once I turn on my engines and I be heading off to the base right now. Base name and location of my position will be told once my ship is in flight.

Ship name: Unmistakeable

See soon if come.
Mysterious out

My Ladyship,

Change of plans, I will be on in a few hours from this point, if we're still interested in this meetings, Send me a message. Sorry of plans changed, Ship was having some random issues with explosive pockets that hit the scanner hard due to failure of auto flight during the flight pattern to this base of Hessians.

The signature was last seen in the Omega-7. But the location is hidden over Transmission.

If requesting the Signature last was came strong, will be allowed thru Very Strongly Secured chat.

System: Omega-7
base: Unkown

Mysterious out

Quote: Was that Alien Technogy?

I am so crazily sure that type of power can't be used, but it's so deadly for human to use. . . Cause that power it uses, is so Alien Technogly and power is looking so remarkable, off the charts and legendary power feeling, I so don't want to have a go trying such power out of such Puppies , but it looks so deadly damn good to a naked eye of mine. - Mysterious Shocked on the power of Alien Technology

Ma'dam L.Meng, I am still chilling on an Hessian base waiting for you to respond for our meeting that we're claiming to do due to issues I has with these tranmissions.

Please respond soon as can.

System: Omega-7
base: Unknown

Mysterious out

Quote: Was that Alien Technogy?

I am so crazily sure that type of power can't be used, but it's so deadly for human to use. . . Cause that power it uses, is so Alien Technogly and power is looking so remarkable, off the charts and legendary power feeling, I so don't want to have a go trying such power out of such Puppies , but it looks so deadly damn good to a naked eye of mine. - Mysterious Shocked on the power of Alien Technology