Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Urgent Communiqué| GRP to MRG + Gallia Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: HH93GhI.gif].....Gallic Royal Police Communiqué - Directeur des services actifs Theo Decass - Urgent.....[Image: HH93GhI.gif]

[Image: latest?cb=20180927161003]

Great leaders of our Crowns Forces.
I am contacting you with an issue of great import and urgency. Im sure that you are all aware of the conflict that has escalated within Tau 29 between two of the primitive Sirian factions, namely the Outcasts and the so called Crayter Republic. This escalation has seen a sizeable increase in capitol ships being fielded by both sides along with increased interest by hired guns. I need not remind you that whoever wins this battle will gain a significant shift in power in their favour within not only Tau 29 but the Taus at large.
Below are images taken by one of my brave Officers who managed to scout the area and return without incident.

Crayter Capital 1 Crayter Capital 2Outcast Capitals 1 Outcast Capital 2

The Taus sit very much upon our borders and we cannot stand idle whilst elements who would wish harm upon our great house jockey for a position of power on our doorstep. The few police ships i had patrolling Tau 29 have been destroyed and the rest I've pulled back to Tau 31 to New Tours Watch.
I would like to hear from the Navy as to what, if any their plans are in regards to this situation. I myself have some proposals along with my own actions.
  • Reinforce New Tours Watch with additional Wings of Police Fighters
  • Potentially Move the Palais de Justice Battlecruiser to New Tours watch
  • Request the Royal Navy assign Fighter and Capitol Assets to New Tours Watch.
  • If able intercept Hostile forces as they traverse the system past Freeport 6 to attack the opposing forces Capitol Ship (See note)
Note: Its been noticed that the two sides are focused on bringing down Capitol ships of a greater magnitude then the usual vessels we have seen fielded. Namely the Helios. and the Basilica. The routes taken by both sides takes them past Freeport 6 and the Tradelanes connecting it to the Jump gates either end, very much a possible ambush area if we choose to engage. I do however recommend we do not attempt to engage the target ships ourselves.

Dreadnought Basilica Carrier Helios

Now if we are lucky, they will essentially exterminate themselves, but if one is to emerge the victor i feel it would be wise that we poise ourselves to strike at the victor who no doubt ably will be weakened after the battle. This however would be at the discretion of the Navy should such an action be taken, but rest assure if they do they will have the full support of the Royal Police.

For the Glory of Gallia
Theo Decass - Directeur des services actifs