Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: TaskMasters, Natio Octavarium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----:[Incoming Transmission...
[Image: AdelramNatio.png]

[Comm-ID]: Darcious Adelram
Natio Octavarium
[Receiver-ID]: TaskMasters
Natio Octavarium

[Location]: Minato Harbor, Tau-44

[Subject]: Avenger, Guardian Inspection

[Priority]: Medium
[Encryption]: Strong

TaskMasters,

I have been given the green light by our engineers that there was no tracking device hidden inside my Guardian or Avenger class fighters. Sadly as I mentioned before the power core for both vessels will be reduced due to not having the proper parts to maintain and repair, this is a task I will try and work out and see If there is a way I can increase it once more. I wish to inquire if I may use them to do any Fleet work as needed. Though naturally I would expect I need to keep away from Liberty as it could cause unwanted diplomatic problems. I am eager to get to work and I also ask for my first assignment.

- Bombardier Adelram

......Transmission Terminated]-----
[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Taskmastership.png]

Identification: The Taskmastership
Affiliation: Natio Octavarium

To: Darcious Adelram

Subject: RE: Avenger, Guardian Inspection
Encryption: Noticeable

Bombardier Adelram,

We're pleased to hear that everything went well. You are cleared to use your vessels in service to the Fleet.

Your citizenship benefits have been processed. You should now have full access to the civilian and rank-appropriate military facilities on all Natio installations, as well as civilian and rank-appropriate military servers in our internal networks, including the Internal Affairs channels, which serve as a directed-broadcast and unicast relay for formal internal communications between members of the citizenry.

Regards,
Taskmaster Rodney Miller
Taskmaster Escher
Taskmaster Harold Kane
Ministries of Relations and Intelligence, Natio Octavarium

[ Transmission Ended ]

----:[Incoming Transmission...
[Image: AdelramNatio.png]

[Comm-ID]: Darcious Adelram
Natio Octavarium
[Receiver-ID]: TaskMasters
Natio Octavarium

[Location]: Canberra Star City, Tau-44

[Subject]: Authorization/Membership

[Priority]: Medium
[Encryption]: Strong

TaskMasters,

Access codes and authorizations are coming online, I am honored to serve in the Fourth Octavarium Fleet, Natio Octavarium. See you out there.

- Bombardier Adelram

......Transmission Terminated]-----