Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SIA Trakais & Partners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Base Name: SIA Trakais & Partners

Base's Affiliation (IFF): OSC

Owner's Name (and Organization's Name if applicable): Mr.John Trakais, head of Trako family. (owner of transport ship- SpaceExplorer)

Owner's or organization's affiliation and a brief description of the owner's or the organization's activities: Im working in OSC as technician.

System and Coordinates of Base (or you may send these privately): Near Newark station NY, in place not affecting patrol paths or trade lanes

Reason(s) for Construction: We will open family business shop (mostly materials for ship repair) and ship pitstop service in NY.

Evidence of allowing docking rights to Liberty Forces (tags: LPI- , [LN] , =LSF= , 5th|) (if the base is already constructed): Defense mode2 will be set right after construction, so friends of OSC like LSF, LN and Liberty Corporations will able to dock.

Additional Notes, Comments, Questions or Requests: Our security manager is interesting, if its possible to place at least 1 weapon platform near station, to protect station from vandalism.

By filling this application you hereby agree to the taxation and complying with the regulations as stated by the Laws of Liberty and will be held responsible for any violation.
11th of Nov 825

[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

The Republic of Liberty
Department of Trade and Economics

Dear Owner of SIA Trakais & Partners;

We confirm receipt of your request to construct a station near (Newark Station New York.) As it appears you are unaware, a recent update of the Laws of Liberty has made base licensure a flat fee of 50'000'000 S.C. regardless of size or location. Understanding our lack of acknowledgement of your request had meant your request had been put to the back of the pile due to other criminal activity. This is the reason we as of yet are to be in touch with you.
Due to the formal agreements and Laws of Liberty Section 2: LICENSURE, Subsection: One, Base licences.
As such Each application will be considered on a case-by-case basis, under reasonable standards you are to request approval before construction of your station and furthermore this station is adjacent to the current trade lane infrastructure and Newark Station.

Under Liberty Law:- We are declining your request for leasing space from the Republic of Liberty in the current position that it is in. We demand, that you dismantle your base in an appropriate manner under Liberty Law Sec1, Sub; IV.Causing, contributing to or participating in a public disturbance. Disposing your waste at your own cost.
You have 48 Hours to acknowledge this notice, otherwise lawful entities will be ordered under direct ruling of Liberty Navy, Liberty Police Inc, and our Liberty Security Forces to dismantle your station as soon as possible.

Kind regards.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics
Hello, Republic of liberty,

1. First of all im not unaware about YOUR 50milj taxing policy. Readed server rules several times to understand, since my native isnt english.
2. Waiting a WEEK to get my app reviewed is a bit too long in my opinion, if you talking about "reasonable standards".
3. "You are to request approval before construction"- already did that and waited and waited for answer, was thinkin your support is dead.
If you wana say so- you better post, that before construction you need to wait for response a week or so...
4. There is NO one law for all in Liberty republic. No liberty, no democracy & you prove it saying- Each application will be considered on
a case-by-case basis. Its like saying- we want bribe, to faster review app, to allow build base.. etc.
5. It was meant as trading station. And short distance to tradelines is VITAL aspect of succesful trading.
You cant place (TRADING) station 30k from tradeline. Noone will even visit it. Oh almost forgot- you are not trading, you live from taxing.
6. 9 years passed and NOTHING changed in libertys official communication.. NOTHING. Same shy attitude.

Ok. how it will continue-> im offering you 2 choices:

1. Can i build core 1 station lets say in sector F4.. Will it affect somehow tradelines or your station whats build 2k from manhattan docking ring?
Players are not required to role play prior to building a Core 1 base, but lets say it will named "NY luxury prison".

2. Spent almost hour to think how to write all this in eng. Getting tired, but at least im trying go official way to enjoy game and build own base.
Probably youll find some reason AGAIN why i cant build base i want, but ok i first wait for your answer, before leaving this server again for some years.
As returnng player who dont know well your language i can say- im not feeling welcomed here. Youre not even trying to help.

* oh, yes. base is evacuated. You can destroy it. i dont hawe firepower to do this and i dont know if there is self-destruct command.
11th of Nov 825

The Republic of Liberty

Dear Owner of SIA Trakais & Partners;

Let me first object to your attitude and language used in your last transmission towards Liberty Government as a whole.

We, and I am not here to be questioned by yourself regarding standards of responsibility. All applications are considered on a case-by-case basis which means we look into the position requested, what you'll be using the base for. This does not mean allow yourself to build where you please, ignore our laws and have a complete disregard for authority as a whole.

In regards to your outburst "You cant place (TRADING) station 30k from tradeline." In the independent system Kansas, there is a Copper Storage Base located in a debris field approx 48k from the nearest station, planet, or jump hole. Just because you believe it cannot, doesn't mean that to be true.

Furthermore, before I go ahead an re-process your application for Core-1 Base located at F4.
Please note your POB comes under the Manhattan Defense Grid, to which usually only lawful entities such as Liberty Navy, Liberty Police Inc and Liberty Security Force use.

You may rebuild NEAR Manhattan under the following terms and conditions and that you complete the below list, approximately 2k from Manhattan and restricted to 3k from any planet, current station or trade lane. So your station MUST be at least 3k away from any current structure located within this area. Then you'll be approved to build if:

You will do the following:
  • Apologise for your attitude towards our government
  • Be fined 50,000,000 credits for illegally placing a base without consent. This pays for the decommissioning which will now commence through lawful entities. Pay 50,000,000 for the new base totalling: 100,000,000.
  • Be patient as you are not the only person or thing we are dealing with at the moment, even if it takes another 4 days. These are voted upon. If you re-build another base without approval it will be immediately destroyed without notice.
  • Once your base reaches Core Level 2, you'll be demanded upon from Liberty Gov to build and construct Weapon Platforms that are anti-capital ship. This is part of an agreement to secure and defend Manhattan.
  • You have the right to request help from [*USI*] IC| and other lawful trading entities in Liberty to assist you building weapon platforms, all costs are to be invested by yourself and all commodities listed in your shop to be of a small profit to transports enabling it to happen. You are required to open a communications channel to request such official contract, with them individually and place this notification within.
  • Should you accept this, you'll add an admin password for Liberty Government to use and send this privately.
  • IF YOU ACCEPT THIS NOTICE WITHIN 48 HOURS I WILL APPROVE IT, go ahead test me.

Kind regards.

OORP; Please remember the Liberty Gov is all official faction leaders in Liberty, we vote on all aspects of things in Liberty. Yes I understand this has taken a week but some people have lives outside of Discovery, that you must understand. Be patient, and you'll get what you desire.
1. Apologise, that i hawe my own opinion about your government? Have not said even nothing rude. And you call that DEMOCRACY ?
You are official government of LIBERTY. Im not 10yr old boy and you are not my grandma. Common....?
2. Ok. I can pay these 100m, if you tell the recipient. Ok, i admit my fault, that i build base without waiting for permission. Im ready pay fine.
3. OKay.
4. You still not answered if i can hawe 0, 1 or 2 wep platforms for CORE 1 base?
5. Everything else looks good, excluding apologise. If ppl violate law, they pay fine.

------------------------- end of transmission -----------------------
11th of Nov 825

The Republic of Liberty

Dear Trakais;

Ensure payment to: Ferris.Dufresne is made as soon as possible
Furthermore, you'll construct your base to a core 2: before enabling weapons platforms, and you may have more than 1 should you wish.
Until apology and payment is met you are DECLINED to build any station before hand

Kind regards.

OK.. Forgive for what i hawe said about your department.
I hope we can find way to cooperate in future..
You hawe my application about NY temporary insulator & here is fine+newbase payment
-----------end of transmission-------------
11th of Nov 825

The Republic of Liberty

Dear Trakais;

Payment to: Ferris.Dufresne has been APPROVED
Your apology where small has been accepted, please proceed to build your new station. Please may we have its new name?
Under the terms and conditions above, your licence for base building has been approved.

Kind regards.

name- New York temporary prison
Base where ill bring captured criminals, then your forces of liberty can take them where you need.
Base will be open for advocates too.
Other details here.
Pages: 1 2