Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AP-FILE #7386: PROJECT "AILUROS"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: YIzA476.png]

RESTRICTED ACCESS AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY

:: accessing AP Manufacturing confidential files ::

Core|APM-Ailuros
Final Phase of Construction

UPDATE: THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN COMPLETED

The Following supplies are required for completion of the APM science vessel designated "Ailuros". Commodities should be delivered to Alabama shipyard, with type and quantity verified with docking authority during cargo offload.

• Additional Hull Support Structure: 10,000 Units of Basic Alloy
  • External Defense Structure: 10,000 Units of Ablative Armor Plating & 10,000 Units of Ship Hull Panels
  • Computer interlinking conduits: 5,000 Units of Bio-Neural Processors
  • Lab containment systems: 5,000 Units of Energy Field Equipment
  • Thruster completion: 5,000 units of Engine Components
  • Artificial Gravity Systems: 5,000 Units of Gravity Field Stabilizers
  • Communications Network: 5,000 Units of Quantum Arrays
  • Maintenance Systems: 5,000 Units of Robotic Hardware

Please opt-in for the materials you intend to deliver so as to avoid over-supply (Oversupply will not be paid commission). Payment for each 5,000 units of resources will be 10 Million credits (@ 2,000C / unit) as commission on top of what Alabama Shipyard pays for unloading.

As supplies are delivered and paid for, this list will be updated to inform transport captains which commodities are still required.

[img float=left]https://i.imgur.com/BNRU7wv.png?2[/img]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ixen Kaldaka
Subject: Project Ailuros Supply Request
ENCRYPTION: APM-STANDARD

Greetings Core|APM-Areion here,
I would like to assist in transporting your supplies for you. I have easy access too the following supplies:

Robotic Hardware
Engine Components
Energy Field Equipment
Bio-Neural Processors
Ship Haull Panels
Basic Alloy

It would not take much effort, just time to ship these to Alabama. I shall start at once in these deliveries.

-Ixen Kaldaka
Core|APM-Areion

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

Subject: Project Ailuros Shipments

Shipment Partially Complete

Transport Core|APM-Areion reporting,
I have started to transport the requested equipment to Alabama Shipyard. I will continue making shipments as time allows. I have fulfilled these four items:
  • 5,000 units of Robotic Hardware
  • 5,000 units of Engine Components
  • 5,000 units of Energy Field Equipment
  • 10,000 units of Basic Alloy.

Please see the following manifest for the current completed delivery details.

Ixen Kaldaka
Core|APM-Areion

Incoming Transmission

Source: Alabama Shipyard, Omicron Rho
Comm ID: Damien Mekal
Encryption: APM Allied Low-Key

Establishing Feed

The deliveries have been catalogued. Ixen, your payments are processing via our accounting department.
Basic Alloys, Energy Field Equipment, Engine Components, and Robotic Hardware have been received and are no longer needed by the shipyard.

Payment to Core|APM-Areion has been processed and delivered:
[Image: nb6I4lp.png]

END TRANSMISSION

[Image: Qs8hS2n.png]

To: Damien Mekal

Dear Mr. Damien Mekal,

Ageira Innovations will be delivering Bio-Neural Processors and Gravity Fields Stabilisers.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
[Image: xnYwQ7J.png]

Mr. Mekal

Your friends at Interspace Commerce will gladly help you with these deliveries. Seeing that some of the materials have already been brought to Alabama we picked those that were not delivered. Of course I am talking about the Armor Platings and S. Hull Panels. We've completed two shipments of Armor Plating [10.000] and one shipment of Ship Hull Panels [2.500].

Cargo manifest can be found down below.

Emily signing off.

[Image: TziqejR.png]

[Image: D7PfD5M.png]

Incoming Transmission

Establishing Feed

Your opt-in for delivery of Bio-Neural processors and Gravity field stabilizers has been noted, Mr. White.

Ablative armor plating has been received and is no longer needed by the shipyard. 7,500 units of Ship Hull Panels are still required.

Payment to IC|Goldman.Sachs has been processed and delivered:
[Image: eYGk6D4.png]

END TRANSMISSION

[Image: VYkbl7k.png]

Konbanwa, mister Mekal.

As miss Emily has stated, our company has come to assist our trusted business partners by pitching in a few helping hands. Three fresh loads of Ship Hull Panels have been dropped off at Alabama. The cargo manifest including both departure times and arrival registrations have been attached bellow.

With respect, Matsuda is outie.

[Image: TziqejR.png]

[Image: D7PfD5M.png]

Incoming Transmission

Establishing Feed

Due to unforseen shipping complications due to the bulk nature of some of these commodities, APM has approved additional funds specifically to Ageira and Interspace commerce for the delivery of Gravity Field Stabilizers and Ship Hull Panels. Ageira Innovations will be paid a bulk sum of 50,000,000 Credits for the full delivery of gravity field stabilizers as per this agreement, and Interspace Commerce vessel Lansing will be paid 5,000,000 per 2,500 units of hull panels. Payment to IC|Goldman.Sachs already included this differential sum.

Ship Hull Panels are now fully stocked. Gravity Field Stabilizers are now contracted through Ageira Innovations. 5,000 units of Quantum Arrays and 5,000 units of Bio-neural processors are still required for project completion.

Payment to IC|Lansing has been processed and delivered:
[Image: l34NoZn.png]

END TRANSMISSION

Subject: Project Ailuros Supply Request

Core|APM-Areion again,
I have started delivering Gravity Field Stabilizers to Alabama Shipyard. Due to the size of these stabilizers I can only deliver 835 units of them in one trip with my Bison. It should take 6 trips to deliver all 5,000 units. I have completed three totaling 2,505 units for the time being. Please refer to the following manifest for details.

The remaining 3 will be delivered shortly.

-Ixen Kaldaka
Core|APM-Areion

Pages: 1 2