Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Turmfalke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Date: 15/11/741 A.G.S
Sender: Franz Rousse
Topic: Cash, Fame and perhaps Booze
Transmission Type: Textual

[Image: un_f1_s.png]
Turmfalke,

I've seen you lurking within Bering quite a few times already. From what I've been able to see, you are a decently talented Freelancer and for that simple reason I decided to reach out to you.
My name is Franz Rousse, an Arbeiter of the Alster Union if you couldn't tell already. What I require from you is rather simple, too. At least I'd expect it to be. I have a special interest in the effects of EMP-Based weaponry hitting a shieldless target. Simple as that. So here is your job, if you are willing to accept:
Hit at least one target with a TE-MP-4 Incapacitator torpedo, if required more to tell me about the effects it had in detail, and with evidence of the accomplished task. I don't care what happens to your target afterwards.

Nothing is for free so here is what I am willing to give you:
25 Million Sirian Credits
A better stance between yourself and the Union
A Rheinbier or two, if you enjoy drinking

I am expecting a quick response if you are interested in the task.

Franz Rousse

Transmission terminated...

[Image: 6tl2tON.png]

E᷾᷾᷾R̶͛̓Ŕ̜̼O̜̊̓R̵͎̚
Transmission unstable
Encryption unstable

L°µÕ=+¾kÔ¶
}Ü9¯›úĺG

Ę̼͛R̨͈͟R̨̲᷄Ǫ̨̤̝̮̍̌R̨̖᷇

Incoming transmission.
Package damaged.

Accepted.

Transmission lost.

E᷾᷾᷾R̶͛̓Ŕ̜̼O̜̊̓R̵͎̚
Transmission unstable
Encryption unstable

L°µÕ=+¾kÔ¶
}Ü9¯›úĺG

Ę̼͛R̨͈͟R̨̲᷄Ǫ̨̤̝̮̍̌R̨̖᷇

Incoming transmission.
Package damaged.

Mission accomplished. Two torpedo salvos hit the victim. One disabled its shields, the other one did almost nothing to its hull. It seemed that the victims' electronics went down for a brief second. Guncam shots and black box recordings attached. Awaiting your answer.

Transmission lost.

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Date: 20/11/741 A.G.S
Topic: Well Done

Turmfalke,

Very well done. I did not imagine that you could do this so quickly, I honestly even started doubting myself for letting others do the work for me. It's gotten a little rare to have someone carry out a job exactly as I would like it to be done.

Since you've done this while exceeding my expecations, I'll just ask you bluntly:
Would you like to work for the Union - permanently? There's a Squadron with us that will take good care of you,- because it is lead by me.
If not, then just give me an account to wire the credits to. I'm a man of my word, so you'll find your bank a bit fatter once I've got the destination.

Franz Rousse

E᷾᷾᷾R̶͛̓Ŕ̜̼O̜̊̓R̵͎̚
Transmission unstable
Encryption unstable

L°µÕ=+¾kÔ¶
}Ü9¯›úĺG

Ę̼͛R̨͈͟R̨̲᷄Ǫ̨̤̝̮̍̌R̨̖᷇

Incoming transmission.
Package damaged.

Guten Tag again, Unioner. Let's come directly to the point, shall we? After one job you trust me enough to invite me into the Union, right into a special group. I'm not sure what I shall think about that. Last time I accepted such an offer I got backstabbed and almost killed. I hope you understand my careful approach on such matters. You trust me, now I have to trust you. In order to accomplish it, I would like to request something from you. I'm in need of a new mobile command unit, basically a Hel class cruiser. I know you are some sort of high-guy inside the Union and I bet you can arrange something. If you manage to get one for me and I've finished my personal matters with the help of the ship, I will gladly accept your offer and work for you. Don't worry, the ship won't be used against the allies of the Union but against its enemies. I have an old friend I have to get rid off, if you know what I mean. If you don't manage to get me one, we will surely find another way. Until then.

Transmission lost.

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Date: 11/21/741 A.G.S
Topic: -

Turmfalke,

Certainly, I did not expect an answer like that.
Smart choice though, now that I think about it I am not sure if I would have accepted such an offer myself either. But you see, while I do think I am a person that one can trust, I understand that you are not certain yet.
However! I cannot just give out one of our Hel-Class Cruisers, and I do think no one would give a Freelancer, who proved to be useful after a single mission, a Cruiser-Class Fleet asset.
The Hel-Class is crafted with love, and we simply cannot afford to spare one with our liminted materials in mind, and nor would our engineers be happy with such a decision. The last time the Union was thinking about giving away one of their Hel-Classes, it ended in a war that is still going on. Unless...

Turmfalke, show me that you are a person to trust, and I'll fulfill your desire to get one of those Hel-Classes, with or without the Arbeitsdirektors agreement. I do care about the Union, but ultimately I value my own wishes higher than those of the Union.
The easiest way for that to happen would be to join the Union, as an affiliate or as a member.

Franz Rousse

E᷾᷾᷾R̶͛̓Ŕ̜̼O̜̊̓R̵͎̚
Transmission unstable
Encryption unstable

L°µÕ=+¾kÔ¶
}Ü9¯›úĺG

Ę̼͛R̨͈͟R̨̲᷄Ǫ̨̤̝̮̍̌R̨̖᷇

Incoming transmission.
Package damaged.

Very well. You've successfully completed my test. I heard the Unioners throw away their assets like the Landwirtrechtbewegung their bread. Since I'm in urgent need of this asset, I will have to accept your offer but, I will only answer to you, no one else, not even to the Arbeitsdirektor. I will stay a ghost, lurking in the shadows, following your orders, and only your orders to reach my desired goal. I trust you, not the Union. I will help you to crush your enemies in every way possible. Betray me, and I will turn into the Unions worst nightmare. Betray me, and several nuclear warheads will hit Pacifica. I hope this makes it clear. I will not betray you, you will not betray me. We have a deal. Ohh before I forget it, I could use a new ship. I hope the Union has some to spare.

Transmission lost.

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Date: 11/22/741 A.G.S
Topic: Wise decisions

[Image: VfNpMLW.png]
Turmfalke,

Tres bien. I support your decison, but your threat makes me wonder what kind of a person you are. I doubt that every Freelancer has Nuclear Warheads with them, so surely you are backed up by someone or something. Anyways, the condition you stated is fine, I'll not betray you, and I'll be the one to give you Orders, noone else. So obviously, you should stay hidden. Well thought through.

I'll have a ship prepared for you, part of my Group obviously.
Since you'd like to stay hidden I think it is best that you use a ship of Civillian Origin, not an Unionisten one. I am not a friend of Sirian tech by any means, but I think that is the best solution we have.
We've got an old Eagle on Pacifica's bays, might need a lot of work, maybe not so much, you'll have to see yourself.
Please report back on Pacifica and I'll tell you about new assignments, and so on.

Franz Rousse

E᷾᷾᷾R̶͛̓Ŕ̜̼O̜̊̓R̵͎̚
Transmission unstable
Encryption unstable

L°µÕ=+¾kÔ¶
}Ü9¯›úĺG

Ę̼͛R̨͈͟R̨̲᷄Ǫ̨̤̝̮̍̌R̨̖᷇

Incoming transmission.
Package damaged.

Know what? I changed my mind. I will bring one of my own ships with me. I still have an old Bergelmir. Expect me at Pacifica in around ten minutes, awaiting orders.

Transmission lost.