Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Core|-APM Jack Daniels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Lacky
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Jack,

I've heard good things about the latest batch of APM captains, which is handy as I have a few personal errands that need attending.

Ixen appears to fit the bill, If he isn't too occupied with his current APM workload, I'd like him reassigned to me I simply don't have the time to catch up with some domestic matters and it's my understanding that he is quick to respond and get the job done. I don't suspect this assignment will last very long but I would like him to report to me as soon as he can be available.

Regards,
-William Rottschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]
[img float=left]http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/discojack.gif [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: APM Flagship Sagittarius, Omicron Rho
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 8.9 Rev.2
APM ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Transfer approved. He'll be under your command for the time being, IF he is willing to work for you. I don't need to remind you how much I care about my employees. I'm sure you won't overwork him, so there won't be any issues. If you need anything else, feel free to contact me. I'm available 24/7.

Daniels, out.
~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Acting Director of APM and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Terminating Connection

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Alabama, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Errands
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Jack,

Ixen did an outstanding Job I'd like to see him promoted to associate 1st class. He truly is the right man for the job.

Regards,
-William Rotschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]