Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Core|-APM Ixen Kaldaka
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Errands
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ixen,
I've been looking over your file:

You've made a good impression so far and that has caught my eye, I have requested your tempory transfer into my direct employ as there are a few errands that need running and I simply cannot do them myself. Firstly, my personal supply of Tabacco and Wine is starting to dwindle, I'd like you to arrange a meeting between yourself and a representative of either IDF or EFL to procure 500 units of each to be brought back to the dock master on Durban. I'd like you to personally fly out to New Paris to verify the quality before bringing it back. Feel free to take something to sell to them and fill your cargo up on the way back, just don't forget my supply.

Regards,
-William Rottschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: APM Alabama Shipyard, Omicron Rho
Comm ID: Ixen Kaldaka
Encryption: APM-INVINCIBLE
APM ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Greetings Mr. Rotschild,
I have been sent word that I am to take leave from my current projects at Alabama Shipyard and report to you at Durban Station. I am happy to start my first assignment of delivering your shipment of Tobacco and Wine as soon as possible. Once I gather up my supply for the journey I will depart at once to New Paris. I will report back once I have completed your shipment.

Ixen Kaldaka
Core|APM-Areion
Associate 2nd Class
APM Logistics
Core

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
Displaying Contents

Hello Again Mr. Rotschild,
I am happy to report that I have completed delivery of your requested items. With assistance of a Samura contact and a Private trader I have 500 units of hand select wine and tobacco. I picked up an extra 1,500 units of each as to not waste the rest of my cargo hold. These were kept in a separate hold to be sold to Durban Station. Upon docking I transferred the select wine and tobacco to the dock master a Durban. The rest was stored to be sold at a later time. Please refer to the manifest below.

Ixen Kaldaka
Core|APM-Areion
Associate 2nd Class
APM Logistics
Core

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

»Location: Alabama, Omicron Rho

Ixen,

Good job on the pickup, I've recently made an order that needs to be delivered to Nauru, the cargo is waiting in Omicron Minor for you to pick up. You'll be meeting a "Rick Tiltman" he's an old friend so make sure you're polite during your encounter with him. The cargo is moderately sensitive so try to be discrete.

Regards,
-William Rotschild

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Planet Nauru, Omicron Delta
Displaying Contents

Kaldaka reporting in,
I have made meet up with your contact in an undisclosed location within Omicron Minor. With assistance of the Edge Nebula and various debris, Idid not pickup any hostiles on scans in the area of exchange. A quick cargo transfer and I was on my way to Planet Nauru where I have delivered the cargo to your men.

Ixen Kaldaka
Core|APM-Areion
Associate 2nd Class
APM Logistics
Core

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

Ixen,

I like your style, keep it up and you'll go far kid. This next one's a bit riskier, you'll be moving cargo that's actually worth something and you'll need to move it some distance. I'll have one of my guys meet you in space to brief you through the job. You'll need to keep a lookout for a hail that rather "odd" and when you see it say Flash, if they respond with Thunder then they are your man. Follow their instructions to the letter and report back once the jobs done.

Regards,
-William Rotschild

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Ames Research Station, Kepler
Displaying Contents

Mr. Rotschild,
Your assignment is complete. I have spoken to and made delivery of the cargo. Due to the specific nature of this cargo, a higher level of care and concealment where required. There were no hostile incidents to report in the shipment or delivery. Manifest is attached.

Ixen Kaldaka
Core|APM-Areion
Associate 2nd Class
APM Logistics
Core

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

Ixen,

No questions eh? Good I guess I don't really need to know what they had you do as long as their happy you did well. You can now return to your duties within APM.

Regards,
-William Rotschild

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Ames Research Station, Kepler
Displaying Contents

Understood. I will report back to Director Daniels for further assignments. It has been a pleasure.
Kaldaka, Out.

Ixen Kaldaka
Core|APM-Areion
Associate 2nd Class
APM Logistics
Core

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection