Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Grand Admiral Golanski | From: A remnant of an ancient unit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: htb2fq.jpg]

Good day, Grand Admiral.

I believe you remember us or me, after all this time, Admiral. Or don't you? Well, it is not important. I can make myself remembered once again.

So, i will get to the point. Remember the age-old Osiris, going by the name "Savior" ? This vessel needs some improvements after its refit is complete. Some special equipment you could spare, or guide me to where i can acquire those. The vessel is in need of a Mark 4 FTL Drive and Mark 2 Cloaking Device. For greater strategical mobility, that is.

Plus i believe i am in need of operating in more...distant stars, in addition to O'Rhu's usual operating zone. After all, our Crayterian allies may need us as much as Order itself needs.

Now that my requests are in place, i would like to ask. What happened to our unit in general? You know, i was first trapped in sigmas and then on a mission inside Liberty. So i am rather out of touch with matters in home area for nearly 3 years. I think i missed quite some events...

Longstar out.

Signed, Steve Longstar
Captain - Guard
O'Rhu Home Fleet
Order "Hellhound" Response Unit
Re-Sending Transmission
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 29/11/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: CO Longstar

OCV Savior

For a while now, the O’Rhu cell is rendered ‘inoperable’ in the fleet roster. Their assets had either been reprioritized to other cells but some may still operate with their old designation. This disappointing state of affair can only be attributed to negligence and such decision was not taken lightly. As I understand, there was no valid CO to take charge and maintain O’Rhu at level comparable to its golden days. However if O’Rhu will rule the figurative waves either due to action of its former CO or appointed new commander, we will promptly withdraw inactive status from this cell.

We are locked in state of total war against Core from the galactic south and Maltese Council of Dons from the north. I have authorized any and all operatives to co-ordinate raids against designated worlds of Alpha, Beta and Tau. This as well includes linking up with Colonial sorties on their end of the edge worlds. Furthermore, we are also engaged on behalf of our logistical benefactor the Gas Miner’s Guild against House of Rheinland’s aggression on the Sigma cluster. We had taken numerous steps to prevent Rheinwehr from usurping our vital supply lines through the region. Besides clubbing a lost Nomad that runs past our listening posts, there is little for us to do in west Sirius. It is perceived to us that it is critical that Gallic people themselves aka Council will seek this conflict to an end on their own accord.

Last it came to my ears, the Crayterian Republic itself is reputable organization experienced with manufacturing and tactical deployment of jump drives. The civilian government and its still strong-arm military both are considered friends to The Order Overwatch. As for the cloaking devices, strategic assets such as these are limited and are prioritized to be used first and foremost aboard vessels maintained directly by The Overwatch captains. This unfortunate state of affairs is consequence of losses suffered by our current subcontractors.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"