Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.91 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
ok latest with me

did the rename of gameux.ddll to gameux (had to take "ownership" of the dll, it wouldnt let me rename it otherwise, the date of the dll was 7/12/2012?!?)
without the dll

opened task manager

ran launcher and clicked launch game

1st clicked worked, game running....and no rundll32 in processes

full fps so far, no drop at all

how fudged up does that sound....interesting

ill monitor it more

on further reading

https://www.exefiles.com/en/dll/gameux-dll/
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Cochrane Depot & Destroyer Insidious crew says Mactan Base
====================

The station files were copied from Mactan Base but the crew's origin has not been fixed.
Note: It was posted in the previous thread but no one looked at it.

Fixed. -Xalrok

====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Engine Name Problem
====================

The bad implementation of LH engines last year caused a number of minor issues. We just discovered the most recent one which surprisingly affects even the original Liberty engines.

The following is the current full title of the Liberty XV- Series engines and the LH XV- Series engine.

Liberty XV- Series
LH XV- Series
Class 1
XV-330 Focused Plasma Array Mk IXV-330 Engine Mk I
Class 2
XV-440 Focused Plasma Array Mk IXV-440 Engine Mk I
Class 3
XV-440 Focused Plasma Array Mk IXV-440 Engine Mk I
Class 3
XV-580 Focused Plasma Array Mk IXV-580 Engine Mk I
Class 4
XV-640 Focused Plasma Array Mk IXV-640 Engine Mk I
Class 5
XV-690 Focused Plasma Array Mk IXV-690 Engine Mk I
Class 6
XV-690 Focused Plasma Array Mk IIN/A

And this is how it should be changed into (restoring original title of Liberty XV- engines and implementing the correct title in the LH engines):

Liberty XV- Series
LH XV- Series
Class 1
XV-330 Focused Plasma Mk IXV-330 Focused Plasma Array Mk I
Class 2
XV-440 Focused Plasma Mk IXV-440 Focused Plasma Array Mk I
Class 3
XV-440 Focused Plasma Mk IXV-440 Focused Plasma Array Mk I
Class 3
XV-580 Focused Plasma Mk IXV-580 Focused Plasma Array Mk I[
Class 4
XV-640 Focused Plasma Mk IXV-640 Focused Plasma Array Mk I
Class 5
XV-690 Focused Plasma Mk IXV-690 Focused Plasma Array Mk I
Class 6
XV-690 Focused Plasma Mk IIN/A
====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: When restarting as KuKPT, you spawn in a star and die.
====================

When restarting as KuKPT, you spawn in New Tokyo's star, in the middle of it and then die. Afterwards you spawn in a KNF base in Hokkaido.

I also see that once you respawn in that KNF base, you don't even have Kempeitai in your reputation sheet. Once you get close to a Kempeitai base, or see Kempeitai NPCs, you will see Kempeitai in the reputation sheet, at the bottom of it, blinking. However, even though before seeing any Kempeitai NPCs, Players or Bases, you actually have Kempeitai IFF, but you don't have them in the reputation sheet.

I don't know how to fix this, but I highly suggest you fix this spawning in the sun, and put the spawn point in an actual Kempeitai base, not KNF base. Because spawning in the KNF base, players won't have Kempeitai on their reputation list until they visit a Kempeitai base, which is kind of not comfortable.

I suggest you put the spawn point on the Nansei Research Complex in Kyushu.

I see you fixed it. Good job.

Fixed. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Equipment Dealer
Bug: Planet Quillan equipment dealer sells GRP ID instead of GMS ID.
====================

Pretty much explained above. GMS base selling a GRP ID.

Fixed. ~Kazinsal

====================
Type: Equipment Dealer
Bug: Lodeve Space Port equipment dealer sells GRI and Pirate IDs.
====================

Just like with Quillan, GMS base is selling the wrong IDs.

Fixed. ~Kazinsal
====================
Type: Ship Stats / Equipment
Bug: Plier can't mount scorchers / neutralizers / hellfire rocket pod
====================

https://imgur.com/a/6kWERVB

Fixed. ~Kazinsal

====================
Bug: Courbe ship package comes with an SHF engine while the Plier ship package does not.
====================
As above.
====================
Bug: game thinks amo capacity of anomaly batteries is still full after selling them to POB
====================

We wanted to stash some anomaly scanner batteries on a POB, and after I sold them to the POB and went to buy more at Willard, I couldnt because allegedly storage capacity was still full. Maybe it also has to do with the fact that I'm using an Atlas transport, although buying them first time with that worked.

EDIT: Problem persists after logging off and on, and also after launching and docking again.

EDIT 2: Death by planet dive fixed it.

EDIT 3: After more testing, it seems the above appearances were really caused by anomaly scanner batteries needing at least 1 free cargo space to be buyable. Afte they are bought, 150 batteries take up 1 cargo space.
====================
Type: Ship Stats / Equipment
Bug: Plier can't mount scorchers / neutralizers / hellfire rocket pod
====================

Same as Minx

https://i.imgur.com/aY3ufwc.png

Again, fixed on the repo. ~Kazinsal
==========================
Type:
Equipment / Commodity
Bug: Nomad fighters doesn't drop Nomad Fighter Remain when destroyed
I started playing as Core member, but I can't get any higher rank because there is no Nomad Fighter Remain loot. I' ve destroyed about 25 Nomad fighters and no drop, both in SP and MP.

Low level fighters don't drop remains. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Nichols Trading Center is gone (PoB)
====================

My armory ship was docked on Nichols and I sent 900.000.000 credits to Jessica_Lynch and immediately got kicked. Logged back in and was infront of Nichols, the PoB was still there. Wanted to dock on it, got stuck in the docking animation while the screen faded to black (like always when you dock) however when I noticed I was stuck, I hit F1 to log off in space. Logged back in, was docked on Gran Canaria, which was where I was docked before I docked with Nichols, with no money on the character (CV-Waitress.Nancy) (so I guess it was transfered?). Undocked and headed for Nichols again, only to see Nichols was gone (screenshot).

This base is cursed.

Edit: The owner of Jessica_Lynch said the 900.000.000 of that transfer didn't arrive on his ship. The money, however, wasn't on my ship neither, nor was it on Nichols Trading Center. Would be cool if the missing money could be added back to Nichols. It's quite a bit of credits.
Type:
Server
Bug: Server shows it is full but when you enter the server it actually has only 41 players, this means the server is not closing clients that disconnect. Shown here A restart "Should" fix this problem.

Restarted server, please let me know if a non-trivial discrepancy is observed between the server list and player list player counts again ~Alex
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49