Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.91 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Battleship Beuvray equipment vendor
====================

Beuvray sells only 3 kinds fighter guns (musketon, musket, Grand culverin), also sells AU Mk1-7

Fixed. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: I don't know if it is a bug or not, but i can't pass, with a transport ship, on the jump hole from omicron beta to omicron xi. i didn't tested on the other way around
====================

Not a bug.
- Durandal
====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Border Worlds Train not listed as allowed in Freelancer ID
====================

Border Worlds Train has been recently added for purchase as stated in Discovery 4.91 Part 1 Release Hotfix 1
According to Compatibility Calculator Freelancers have 100% on this vessel.
But the Freelancer ID ingame (or on wiki for that matter) does not reflect that.

The borderworlds train is a 4.3K. Freelancer IDs cannot fly transports over 3.6K cargo except for the Pirate Train according to their ID rules ~Kazinsal

The fact, that the ship is suggested for Freelancers on its own wiki page Border Worlds Train and it shows 100% compatibility with Freelancer ID in Compatibility Calculator as well as in the game, has lead me to believe, that this ship is allowed on Freelancer ID and due to some mistake the Freelancer ID was not updated. If this is not the case, then:

====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: Border Worlds Train has 100% compatibility with Freelancer ID, but is not allowed by the ID itself.
====================

Might be a good idea to decrease the compatibility with Freelancer ID to 10% to reflect the fact, that this ship is not allowed on Freelancer ID.
====================
Bug: Jump Hole to Lorraine in Tau-53 is labelled as Lyonnais Jump Hole
====================

Fixed. -Xalrok

Axel Torvals

====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: The Border Worlds Transport (3500 size) since its makeover does not dock properly with trade lanes. Needs a 300m run up and still sometimes doesn't dock right.
====================
====================
Bug: The jump hole in Orleanais leading to Ile-de-france is named "Lorraine jump hole" and the jump hole in Burgundy leading to Lorraine is named "Lyonnais jump hole".
(If anything is wrong with this report don't blame me i'm just reporting what was asked of me by someone XD)
====================

Fixed. -Xalrok
====================
Type:Equipment
Bug: Class-4 Engines cannot be mounted?
[Image: SXyiMnB.jpg]
I know it says Gunboat and Gunships on the Infocard, so is this bugged or are there actually 2 different Class-4 engines
====================

Not a bug. There are different types of Class 4 engines, just like there are three different Class 4 shield classes. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Eplessier Depot, Picardy is a Maquis Base, but is selling only one Maquis, Council Bribe but then the ID it sells is a Gallic Royal Police ID.
====================

Maquis Base (Gallic Unlawful) yet it sells a Gallic Royal Police ID

Fixed. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Systems / Commodity (Platinum ore)
Bug: Alberta Platinum mining field is not working.
====================

I can't mine Platinum Ore at the Peace River Asteroid Field In the Alberta system.I enter the Field and i got the text that it said I entered the minerable zone.I start to shoot the rocks and i gain nothing.I use a Hegemon mining ship with mining turrets placed on the right slots.I use the DSE ID and IFF which is good for Platinum Mining.

Not a bug. -Xalrok
(12-04-2018, 09:32 PM)Freelancer_Ronin Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Systems / Commodity (Platinum ore)
Bug: Alberta Platinum mining field is not working.
====================

I can't mine Platinum Ore at the Peace River Asteroid Field In the Alberta system.I enter the Field and i got the text that it said I entered the minerable zone.I start to shoot the rocks and i gain nothing.I use a Hegemon mining ship with mining turrets placed on the right slots.I use the DSE ID and IFF which is good for Platinum Mining.

Not a bug. Field got nuked. There is no active Platinum field as far as I know.