Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Council HQ <||> From: The Coalition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 6eWZBwl.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Date: 29th November, 825 A.S.

...transmission established

...loading authorized data

...rolling feed

TO: Respected Council Representative
RE: Proposal of Formalisation of Friendship and Cooperation
Encryption: <Heuristic Encryption Protocol V.01>

Dear comrades,

My name is Mstislav Belov and for this communication I act ex officio as the representative of Sirius Coalition. We reach you in this dire time with the offer of friendship and support. Our movements share the adherence to republican ideals, and long history of sporadic cooperation in resisting the onslaught of fleets of a mad tyrant calling himself the King of Gallia. The recent success of the Gallic Royal Navy in Bretonia raises more concerns than ever.

In this regard the Coalition suggests to conclude with the Council the Treaty of Friendship and Mutual understanding to formalise our comradeship. While the details of the provisions are to be discussed in the upcoming negotiations, the Treaty is in general to formalise our dedication to support each other, refrain from assisting a third party hostile to either side of the treaty, and access to the facilities of the signatories. The Coalition believes that the conclusion of such an agreement will further our mutual interest and tighten the noose over king's neck. The Coalition pledges to support you militarily and economically. Having concluded the Treaty, our pilots will know they are not violating anything by entering Council's space for the sake of providing military assistance or delivering various goods.

We will be looking forward to your reply. In the meantime, we wish you luck in your advances against the Gallic Royal Forces and bringing freedom to the People of Gallia.

With respect I remain,
Dr. Mstislav Belov

END OF TRANSMISSION

-=Boosting transmission=-