Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Core Guildmaster William Rotschild || From Marine Royale Gauloise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Message codé

[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

Identifiant: Capitaine de Fregate Nicodeme Guillory, Chef Logisticien de la Marine Royale Gauloise
Destinataire: Core Guildmaster William Rotschild
Sujet: Négociations
RNS-Mont Saint Michel, Nouveau Londres, 30 Novembre 741 A.G.S.

[Image: fc310be5b8a389bb7a1e411902a8cbbf.jpg]

Bonjour Monsieur Rotschild,

I am not sure how much the previous Guildmaster, Nathan Arcos has briefed you on our previous negotiations, but if you haven't an attachment to this message will contain an archive of communications between us. I'm here to inform you that the wheels bureaucracy has finally turned and Core vessels are authorized within Gallic space. This should help us facilitate the actual moving of materials being the fighters and bombers that we owe to you as our part of the deal. To be brief, you are owed 5 Lynxes, 5 Cougars, and 5 Sunbeams, and their relevant documentations in exchange for 5 Marlins and their relevant documentations.

I apologize for this grevious delay, but alas, you know how slow governments can move, and coupled with mine own very busy schedule in the Bretonian campaign i've had sparse time for foreign communications. Rest assured the Marine is still interested in further relations with Core and I hope that has not changed for Core with your new leadership.

Cordialements,

Capitaine de Fregate Nicodeme Guillory, Chef Logistician de la Marine Royale Gauloise

Attachement

Fin de Transmission

[Image: rVbtMhH.png]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Augustus Henry
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Re:Négociations
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Nicodeme Guillory,

Your message has been received from more time but we are occupied with other problems and internal stuff. So please wait that an answer will arrive soon.

-Augustus Henry
Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Alabama, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Gallia and The Core

Nicodeme Guillory,

I would like to confirm that The Core is still interested in pursuing advanced relationships with yourself and Gallia as a whole and although I would like to see the hardware exchange between us succeed, an endeavor that has my full backing, I do feel that more solid foundations of our diplomacy should be laid first. Our transports are noticing an issue when entering Gallia, although both sides have agreed to a visa sharing initiative Core|s apm transports are still so uncommon in your space that automated defense systems are still flagging them as hostile. so it's clear we have some more work to do, at least from a cultural awareness point of view. I think the next step is to fully fleshout what kind of relationship we are both looking for, would you like to send delgates to us or should we come to you?

Regards.

-William Rotschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

Message codé

Identifiant: Capitaine de Vaisseau Nicodeme Guillory, Chef Logisticien de la Marine Royale Gauloise
Destinataire: Core Guildmaster William Rotschild
New Paris, Il-De-France, 5 Fevrier 742 A.G.S.

Monsieur Rotschild,

I believe sending delegates from the Core to Il-de-France would be the best course of action. Perhaps if Core and APM where to share direct communications with each other rather than using the Marine as a proxy that would streamline the visa approval. Nevertheless I have confirmation that vessels with the Core IFF are allowed to dock on Gallic Royal Navy installations baring any technical peculiarities. I wish I could get docking rights approved for the Corporate bases and those belonging to the Government but that is something the Crown must sign off on, the Marine only has so much authority.

Ultimately though you will have to get the approval of the nobility and commonfolk, which can admittedly be quite difficult. Yet there is one saving grace, to most in Gallia the Core is unheard of, so a good first impression is of utmost importance. And I believe I have just the idea to facilitate such a thing, the Gallic crown has intermittently hosted a tourney near the orbit of New Paris to showcase the skill of Gallia’s pilots.Contre-Amiral Fontaine and I have been tasked with organizing one in the coming weeks. The tournaments are broadcasted on the Megatel and draw large audiences. Gatherings for the nobility are hosted near New Paris in conjunction with the event . This is the perfect opportunity for Core to make their needed impression, your pilots could enter the tournament as contestants to show off their abilities to the Gallic public. With so much of the Gallic elite in one place your delegates could make a much more civilized impression on top of that. I would recommend them to learn Gallic etiquette though, its something even I struggle with.

Cordialements,

Capitaine de Vaisseau Nicodeme Guillory, Chef Logistician de la Marine Royale Gauloise

Fin de Transmission

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Dagger Station, Omega-55

Capitaine de Vaisseau Nicodeme Guillory,

It is good to make your acquaintance again. I am stepping back into the fold, and one of my first duties is to bring back pace to our negotiations.

Good news is that we've had all the paperwork finalised and now all of Gallia and The Core can make use of each others bases for the purpose of trade. At first, there was a little friction to getting this processed - there were Sirian-philes who believed that Gallia and Core should not be friends, and they refused to permit us to dock anywhere but Navy and Intelligence installations! Apparently, these station masters were couped, and APM can now interact freely with your Corporations.

Now let's get down to business. We were going to exchange ships, by the looks of things. Before we get started on that, I would like to know exactly how the MRG plans to use our Marlin fighters. Where will they be deployed? What role will they play? What targets will they shoot? This is a sensitive matter, so I'd like to get as much information as possible before we proceed.

We also have quite a few new items in stock: ships and weapons based on Sirian Reaper design. Who are they? You don't need to know, they're not relevant anymore, all that matters is their stuff packs a punch and we've been manufacturing it openly for the denizens of the Edge Worlds region. It's very solid tech, and I'm sure you can make good use of it. We won't care how you use it.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION]:::

Message codé

Identifiant: Contre-Amiral Nicodeme Guillory
Destinataire: Guildkeeper Nathan Archos
New Paris, Ile-De-France, 4 Avril 742 A.G.S.

Monsieur Archos,

Indeed it has been quite some time since we've talked. I see you are back and leading the Core again? I too have heard the good news of that little ordeal finally being resolved. Perhaps this now means this deal can actually go through now. I believe APM will particularly enjoy free access to Gallic Super-Alloys.

For the Marlins, we have no plans to use them in the front lines, current plans now are to use them as test beds for integrating Sirian and Gallic technology. It has been a personal project of mine this past year to see what is required to convert Sirian equipment to conform to Gallic logistics. You need not worry about the political ramifications of our use of the Marlins, we have no intention of using them against anything beyond criminals within Gallic space.

Now your offer on this Reaper equipment has me intrigued, specifically if they can shore up our hole in our snubcraft weaponry in moderate rate of fire moderate power weapons. Grand Culverins are powerful but their slow rate of fire and velocity can handicap their effectiveness, whilst the Musket line are fast firing they sometimes lack the necessary stopping power. I have heard many complaints from pilots about these two facts. Marine Royale R&D has been meaning to remedy this issue but if the Core is willing to sell us the weapons we need, the Crown will pay handsomely for access to them while our own equivalents still remain in development.

Cordialements,

Contre-Amiral Nicodeme Guillory

Fin de Transmission

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Dagger Station, Omega-55

Capitaine de Vaisseau Nicodeme Guillory,

Indeed it has been some time. And yes, I am now head of The Core's military operations once again. You can trust that this will have my full attention.

Anyway, now that you have addressed our concerns, we have no issue with granting you 5 Marlins in exchange for 5 Lynxes, 5 Cougars, and 5 Sunbeams. How would you like to conduct this exchange? Delivery, or collection?

Lastly, we will give you several dozen 'Reaper' guns and 'Reaper' turrets for your pilots to use. In exchange for this, we would like access to Gallic 'Civilian' armaments, for our own adaptation experiments. Notably, we feel weapons such as the Carbine would fit nicely on our vessels after some modification.

Regards,
-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION]:::

Message codé

Identifiant: Contre-Amiral Nicodeme Guillory
Destinataire: Guildkeeper Nathan Archos
New Paris, Ile-De-France, 17 Avril 742 A.G.S.

Monsieur Archos,

Since Core seems to have much freer travel throughout Sirius than the Marine I believe it would be most practical for Core to pick up their owed fighter craft from Gallia on their way back to the Omicrons. May I know the exact numbers of the weapons we will be receiving? It would be much appreciated so I know how many fighter squadrons to assign these new weapons for field testing.

Cordialements,
Contre-Amiral Nicodeme Guillory

Fin de Transmission

Pages: 1 2