Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Core High Command Cc: Supreme Guildkeeper Archos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: dXJ7URY.jpg?1]

ID: Captain Jonas Michaels
Subject: Artifact trade
Origin: Encryption detected
Encryption: Unavailable to anyone but the recipient

To whom it may concern,

I'm reaching out to you because I've heard that the Core has a supply of artifacts that its potentially willing to trade. I'm looking to set up a route between the Core and Harmony consisting of these artifacts.

Ideally we'd arrange for a place where my affiliates can pick up the artifacts before beginning the journey back to Liberty with them. is this a possibility, or do I need to turn my attention, and funds, elsewhere?

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Captain Jonas Michaels
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Captain Jonas Michaels.

Interesting proposal, before we take this any further I need to know who it is you work for and what your relationship with the Core currently stands at. Provide this information and I may put you intouch with the Arcani who will deal with this going forward.

Regards,
-William Rotschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]
Incoming Transmission

Guildmaster Rotschild,

I'm a squadron commander for Battlegroup Harmony, and as far as I'm aware, we're already trading partners with access to Rho. I trust that your own records will verify this, and failing that, I can provide our own copy of it.

I trust that answers your questions?

Transmission Ends

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Captain Jonas Michaels
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Captain Jonas Michaels.

Thank you for clearing that up, seeing as you are already associates of APM, with an active visa I see no reason to delay this any further. I have CC'd in Jack Daniels CEO of APM he also oversees the majority of our commercial logistics. He'll be able to assist you from here.

Kind Regards,
-William Rotschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]
[img float=left]http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/discojack.gif [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: APM Flagship Sagittarius, Omicron Rho
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 8.9 Rev.2
APM ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Bonjour, gentlemen. I see you have already came to some sort of agreement, so I'll just further cement it. As it is, we indeed have a stockpile of artifacts that need new owners. They are conveniently located on planet Nauru and ready for transit. If your people are okay with that, Mr. Michaels, I'll tell my boys to prep for cargo transfer. I'll also add Harmony to the list of people who are licensed to transport Artifacts in and out of Core controlled space. All you need to do is confirm it here and I'll set things in motion.

Daniels, out.

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Acting Director of APM and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Terminating Connection

Incoming Transmission

Director Daniels,

Lets make it happen. My freighters will make the run once a week, picking up enough materials for three ships worth, and leaving. We'll be fast, quiet and payments will be made before the pick ups.

I trust that we can begin immediately?

Transmission Ends
[img float=left]http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/discojack.gif [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: APM Flagship Sagittarius, Omicron Rho
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 8.9 Rev.2
APM ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

That is acceptable. You may begin sending your boys to pick up the goods. And just as a disclaimer, various house authorities have classified the artifacts as contraband, so getting caught would be... unfortunate for your people. I'm sure they know their stuff, but I am almost legally bound to let you know. Oh and before I forget, tell your chaps to stop by the bars, there's a complimentary case of gin with every purchase. Bretonia's finest liquor, it's damn worth it.

Daniels, out.

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Acting Director of APM and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Terminating Connection