Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To "Supreme Guildkeeper Archos"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Slow bureaucracy.
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Archos.

It appears you have given yourself the title Of "Supreme" as you will able to identify your actual role was "Guild Keeper" I would have to say that up until now your performance has been subpar and quite frankly embarrassing in comparison to that of your peers. I can't actually fathom a single accomplishment over the past month that would be accreditable to your name. For the next two weeks, you are station bound on Alabama, to clear your head. Your fleet assets are to be docked and held waiting inspection and your crews interviewed.

Your title for the next two weeks is "Supreme Manager" as your existing assets are to be withheld from you during this period I have attached files of your new asset list which you will be expected to manage and keep in good working order:

Once this period of work experience is over you will be returned to active duty under your actual title. Self-proclaimed titles are not acceptable nor warranted within the Core|.

Regards,
-William Rotschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]