Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liner Charter Ships needed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings All Available Liner Captains!

RMAI, Rheinland Metal Artists, Incorporated--is about to launch a Sirius-wide mega tour headlined by the the best contemporary metal bands in Sirius. This will be a traveling venue with seats sold on chartered liners to those wishing to attend. Massive bands and massive contests will be part of the venue and ticket holders will get a chance to share in the Sirius-wide tour profits and participate in on-stage and backstage events.

Interested captains should contact this office for more information. Several liners will be required.

CEO Charles "Badger" Barris, RMAI
Hmm,

Seems like an interesting idea, and while I have no time to spare to fly one myself, I might be willing to invest a certain amount to allow other pilots to purchase one, at a small interest rate of course.

Let's say... 250 million credits. That should be enough for 2 fully outfitted luxury liners.

At a rate of let's say... 2% a week, so if you repay at the end of week one, you will owe me 255 mill, at the end of week 2, 260 mill, etc etc.

Interested?

Seth Karlo
Malarlo Stores.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
TO: CEO Charles Barris, RMAI

[Image: PanGalactic-Logo-Template-x006.png]

Greetings,

The PanGalactic Travel Company is amply equipped to handle the requirements of your tour. We have four luxuriously furnished Armored Transports and two similarly furnished Kusari Cruise Liners available, and concerts can also be held aboard our stationary headquarters, the Royal Liner PGL Majestic, in the Cortez system.

If you're interested in hiring our company, contact me and let me know further details.

Signed,

David Sanders, PanGalactic Travel Company

END TRANSMISSION
Greetings Gentlemen. I'll be contacting both of you shortly. Our hopes are to see several liners in a fleet extravaganza as this is the largest group tour by music artists ever undertaken in Sirius.

Other captains please respond promptly!

CEO Charles Barris, RMAI
Good day mister Barris,

This is Captain Saltberg, of the freelance Luxury liner "Batavia". I am interested in your proposal and request more information concerning this tour.

I look forward to your reply.

With Kind regards,

Cpt. O'reihn Saltberg
Luxury Liner "Batavia".
... Incoming transmission ...

This is Captain Wallis of the Luxury liner The.Glacier.Bay

Our fully equipped Liner is available for such an event should payment for such services be sufficient.

Further infomation and confirmation to this Comm ID.

... Transmission ends ...
To: CEO Charles Barris, RMAI

Good day to you Mr Barris!

My name is Captain Goddard Quinn, current commander of the OSC Luxury Liner Rhodes. I must say that I'm most intrigued by this "mega tour" of yours. I may not be a fan of "metal music" myself, but I know that many of our passengers aboard the Rhodes would enjoy this kind of entertainment, and would pay dearly for it as well.

As such, I'm willing to divert the Rhodes from her usual Manhattan-Tohoku six-day cruise and accompany the other liners on this tour. I'm also sure many of the artists would like to stay aboard the Rhodes during the cruise, as our luxurious accommodations are state-of-the-art and the service is top-notch. Many of the artists would be most pleased to enjoy all of our services aboard the Rhodes, of that I'm sure!

I'm waiting for your reply to drive this matter further! In the meantime, don't forget to visit the Rhodes' Information Board on the Neural Net: Luxury.Liner"Rhodes"

[font=Garamond]- Captain Goddard Quinn
[Image: rhodesgb5.png]