Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Attn] Jack Daniels (Internal Communications)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming Transmission

Source: APM Research Vessel Ailuros
Comm ID: Damien Mekal
Encryption: APM Standard

Establishing Feed

"Sir, some time ago a man named Marcus Mekal - my son - applied to the Core paramilitary, and his recruitment application was accepted. I believe he's gone through his introductory training and been assigned somewhere on the Omega front."

"As stubborn and hot headed as the kid can be, he's a decent pilot, and I've got a new prototype gunship we've been building as an auxiliary parasite craft for the Ailuros that could use a decent pilot. If the Core can see fit to spare him, I'd like to request his reassignment to my vessel. I await your response."

END TRANSMISSION

[Image: YIzA476.png]

[img float=left]http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/discojack.gif [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: APM Flagship Sagittarius, Omicron Rho
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 8.9 Rev.2
APM ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

First off, don't call me sir. My days in the military are over. Jack would do. Alternatively, if you insist to be formal, Mr Daniels or boss works as well. Now, to the matter at hand. I cannot directly reassign Core personel or assets. However, what can do is approve a request for field testing of experimental equipment and ships. It seems to me this is exactly the matter of this communique. Further more, you have provided the name of the pilot who's going to be carrying out these tests, which makes my job even easier. Consider your request approved. You'll have to arrange delivery, of course, but I doubt this would be a problem. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact me, Mr. Mekal. I look after my own like a wolf looks out after his pack.

Daniels, out.
~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Acting Director of APM and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Terminating Connection